• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles 2
  3. Maaaaaan, f*** KOS-MOS!

User Info: NocturnalLight

NocturnalLight
3 months ago#1
I'm +40 hours in the post-game and most of that time is dedicated trying to obtain her. Feel like I can't progress without getting that objective out of the way.

User Info: InvisibleTanks

InvisibleTanks
3 months ago#2
The best part is that, when you finally do get her, she’ll be a disappointment. She’s a good blade, but not game breaking. Certainly not worth the hours and hours some people put into obtaining her.

User Info: ziltama

ziltama
3 months ago#3
She’s like the 2nd / 3rd best overall blade.

User Info: mysteriouslurke

mysteriouslurke
3 months ago#4
I'd sure like to.
No matter how much you want someone to understand what's happening... No matter how much you want to tell them the truth... You won't be able to tell them.

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
3 months ago#5
f*** KOS-MOS? okay, don't mind if I do!
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820

User Info: mysteriouslurke

mysteriouslurke
3 months ago#6
Hayas***akara posted...
f*** KOS-MOS? okay, don't mind if I do!

I was here first!
No matter how much you want someone to understand what's happening... No matter how much you want to tell them the truth... You won't be able to tell them.

User Info: Skyminxyz

Skyminxyz
3 months ago#7
InvisibleTanks posted...
The best part is that, when you finally do get her, she’ll be a disappointment. She’s a good blade, but not game breaking. Certainly not worth the hours and hours some people put into obtaining her.

Gets even worse if you get Ursula as one of your last blades in like chapter 9 xd. By the time I managed to get Kos-Mos, I was already halfway through her quest and max development of all the countries so there's no point in doing NG+ now until I see Ursula's quest to the end. Might as well finish Dragus (fire prince guy) & Zenobia's quest while I wait I guess.
"Stating your opinion on GameFaqs is a declaration of war" - anonymous.
FC:3093-7603-4670

User Info: Derald_Snyder

Derald_Snyder
3 months ago#8
KOS-MOS: I am sorry, I am not equipped for that function. Might I suggest Match.com?

(I know, I’m terrible)
I fully love and believe in Jesus Christ and I'm 100% proud of it. If you don't... Then I won't try to force you to.

User Info: Naruzeldamaster

Naruzeldamaster
3 months ago#9
Derald_Snyder posted...
KOS-MOS: I am sorry, I am not equipped for that function. Might I suggest Match.com?

(I know, I’m terrible)

Nah, I think she'd understand the concept of sarcasm enough to make that joke...
I mean, she's not exactly Poppi (best snark in the entire game honestly, especially QTPI) but still...
FC (USun): 1134-9578-3279 IGN Lucas
Riolu's for trade, filling in the dex!

User Info: darklink67

darklink67
3 months ago#10
InvisibleTanks posted...

she's definitely top tier....and better than %95 of the other blade sso. But if it takes that long to get her it's not really worth it XD
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles 2
  3. Maaaaaan, f*** KOS-MOS!
  • Topic Archived