• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles 2
  3. Ursula's Quest wasn't as bad as everyone said it was, Praxis was worse

User Info: J_B

J_B
4 months ago#1
Don't get me wrong, it was stupid for whoever thought it up, but in the end, eh. I beat it last week and it took maybe 3 afternoons. I simply let it run while doing other s***.

I honestly found other quest like the Praxis one where I need to make stupid ass cookies and then track down 10 or so kids and then helping half of them before i could give them cookies more annoying than Ursula's quest.

Probably because BHS didn't make me backtrack to much, or at least work at doing it.
https://imgur.com/nMTvuEg - Out weeb me
Watch me hold a 20 Minute Yes/No Convo with a cute waifu - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGut6gcvoAE

User Info: Siriocaz

Siriocaz
4 months ago#2
That quest introduces Praxis' own Eye of Shining Justice, so no, you're wrong, Ursula's is still worse.
Think you can take me?! *Beats with assault rifle* Don't forget me!

User Info: KurashiDragon

KurashiDragon
4 months ago#3
The updates to the game made doing blade quests far less tedious. I doubt it's that annoying anymore. At least compared to when the game didn't have updates to this stuff.

User Info: Saber980

Saber980
4 months ago#4
Sorry no that last part of the praxis theory saga may be tedious but it really does tie up their story arc nicely because they are making up for the sins they committed in the past. Ursula's on the other hand really doesn't need to be there and has zero reason for wasting all that time. And it takes away a useful rare blade for several hours.

User Info: DocWily

DocWily
4 months ago#5
Don't you kids like the idolmaster grindan?

(I'm coming up on the home stretch, my stamps are in the 80s. I've mostly just had it running while I did other stuff, like watch LPs or play a second videogame.)
PSN: Volcott01 / Dark Arisen Pawn: Kotori

User Info: King_Z

King_Z
4 months ago#6
Yeah? Now do Ursula's again on NG+ to regain the field/battle stuff she says only after completing her quest (because NG+ kindly resets the quest).
Sig

User Info: DocWily

DocWily
4 months ago#7
lol no
PSN: Volcott01 / Dark Arisen Pawn: Kotori

User Info: Tstorm718

Tstorm718
4 months ago#8
DocWily posted...
Don't you kids like the idolmaster grindan?

(I'm coming up on the home stretch, my stamps are in the 80s. I've mostly just had it running while I did other stuff, like watch LPs or play a second videogame.)

FYI you dont need all stamps to be 99, 2 at 99 and 1 at 50 will give you enough to finish the quest
PSN: TStorm718
Pawn: Aeryn Strider lvl 200

User Info: RainingMetal

RainingMetal
4 months ago#9
I agree that the grind for cookie ingredients is tedious. However, with the right field skills, you can obtain those items a bit easier.
Common sense, isn't.
Switch FC: 6419-5458-5297

User Info: WeebHusbando

WeebHusbando
4 months ago#10
OP is wrong.
I studied the blade
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/276/749/286.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles 2
  3. Ursula's Quest wasn't as bad as everyone said it was, Praxis was worse
  • Topic Archived