Will you be getting Octo?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles 2
  3. Will you be getting Octo?

User Info: Valkyreo

Valkyreo
1 week ago#1
I decided to cancel my pre order after seeing how the story is weak. It would just be hard going from this game to that.

I bought Switch on 01.12.17 just because i'm a huge Xeno fan and 7 months later this is the only game i own for the Switch. Oh well. :D

Torna Expansion will be next one and then Fire Emblem after that (i doubt anything else will be announced and released before that, that interest me).

I would probably get Octo if i didnt have PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSVita and a huuuuge backlog, just to many better games to play then that one.

User Info: ZeldaLord01

ZeldaLord01
1 week ago#2
I'm interested in the game, but first I have to finish ng+ (I'm on chapter 3), challenge mode, all the sidequests and all the torna blades. So yeah, I guess that will take a while.
I'm very confused about the 8 path mechanic. The game should become very boring when you have to play it 8 times.
I'm watching you

User Info: ThunderFlarz

ThunderFlarz
1 week ago#3
I've paid off the Traveller's Edition in advance. Looking forward to it.

But then I have Bayonetta, Gunvolt, Battle Chasers, BotW (yeah still)...
Whatever doesn't kill you, is either slow-acting or doesn't try hard enough.
SW-2262-5123-7442 (Firestorm)
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Valkyreo

Valkyreo
1 week ago#4
ZeldaLord01 posted...
I'm interested in the game, but first I have to finish ng+ (I'm on chapter 3), challenge mode, all the sidequests and all the torna blades. So yeah, I guess that will take a while.
I'm very confused about the 8 path mechanic. The game should become very boring when you have to play it 8 times.

Well i think they are intervened episodic, so u dont have to play 8 times. Just little story and almost no interaction between those 8.

User Info: Enix4

Enix4
1 week ago#5
I'm definitely getting it day 1

User Info: SirDood18

SirDood18
1 week ago#6
yes it's probably going to be my goty, the demo was just too good.
"Embrace your dreams, and... whatever happens, protect your honor... as SOLDIER!"
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: ThunderFlarz

ThunderFlarz
1 week ago#7
SirDood18 posted...
yes it's probably going to be my goty, the demo was just too good.

I really should get onto that...
Whatever doesn't kill you, is either slow-acting or doesn't try hard enough.
SW-2262-5123-7442 (Firestorm)

User Info: Spideyknight

Spideyknight
1 week ago#8
I'll wait until I hear some opinions on it.
For in much wisdom is much grief, and he that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.

User Info: ZeldaLord01

ZeldaLord01
1 week ago#9
ThunderFlarz posted...
I've paid off the Traveller's Edition in advance. Looking forward to it.

But then I have Bayonetta, Gunvolt, Battle Chasers, BotW (yeah still)...

I still have bayo and axion verge to play lol.

Valkyreo posted...
ZeldaLord01 posted...

Well i think they are intervened episodic, so u dont have to play 8 times. Just little story and almost no interaction between those 8.

That sounds a little boring. But if I play the 8 stories in one playthrough, I will still miss 7 of the intro chapters right?
I'm watching you
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Gaia093

Gaia093
1 week ago#10
I'll get it, although I'm busy these days so it might not be Day 1. Maybe the week after.
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles 2
  3. Will you be getting Octo?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.