• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles 2
  3. Where is the Land of Challenge?

User Info: Sky Render

Sky Render
2 years ago#1
I'm quite frankly astonished at how impossible it is to even FIND information about this, but every source I see says it's supposed to be located somewhere near the fast travel point at the Olethro Playhouse. There is NOTHING there. And no, I am not trying too early, I'm in chapter 6 on New Game +. Yes, I do have the DLC, and yes, I have opened the challenge pack and gotten the Nopon Summons. Where IS this damned thing?
Sky Render
http://www.skyrender.net/hm_portal.html - The Hitchhiker's Guide to Harvest Moon: now includes HM DS!

User Info: TerminusEdge

TerminusEdge
2 years ago#2
When you travel to Olethro and walk forward a bit, you should've seen a cutscene of your party noticing the weird energy portal.

It's on the left side of that little hallway into the stage area when you travel in.

Also, make sure you have Pyra and Dromarch equipped if you don't already.
SW-7303-4236-3720

Sky Render
2 years ago#3
It's not there. So you have to have Pyra out? It won't work if you have Mythra out instead? If so, that is insanely stupid.
Sky Render
http://www.skyrender.net/hm_portal.html - The Hitchhiker's Guide to Harvest Moon: now includes HM DS!

User Info: Enix4

Enix4
2 years ago#4
you need the key item from the expansion pass menu, and it tells you who to bring in the item description of it (i had mythra out instead of pyra and was fine)

User Info: TheHeroKing4

TheHeroKing4
2 years ago#5
Sky Render posted...
I'm quite frankly astonished at how impossible it is to even FIND information about this, but every source I see says it's supposed to be located somewhere near the fast travel point at the Olethro Playhouse. There is NOTHING there. And no, I am not trying too early, I'm in chapter 6 on New Game +. Yes, I do have the DLC, and yes, I have opened the challenge pack and gotten the Nopon Summons. Where IS this damned thing?

I have the same problem, yet no solution. If you received the gift from Zuo in the Olethero Ruins, then the portal will not show up. No matter what you do, who you equip, it will not show up. Even if(as I did just now) start an entirely new game plus and progress all the way there it will STILL not show up. I hope and pray Nintendo releases a fix real soon.

Sky Render
2 years ago#6
You have to have Dromarch equipped on Nia, and Pyra/Mythra (either will work) on Rex. That's all, as it transpires.
Sky Render

User Info: TheHeroKing4

TheHeroKing4
2 years ago#7
Sky Render posted...
You have to have Dromarch equipped on Nia, and Pyra/Mythra (either will work) on Rex. That's all, as it transpires.

I've got that. Like I said, No matter what you do, who you equip, and even how many times you restart, it won't show up. I've tried everything short of deleting and reinstalling.

Sky Render
2 years ago#8
TheHeroKing4 posted...
Sky Render posted...

I've got that. Like I said, No matter what you do, who you equip, and even how many times you restart, it won't show up. I've tried everything short of deleting and reinstalling.

The only requirements I know are:
1. You must be at least in chapter 4.
2. You have to have the DLC installed.
3. You have to get the Nopon Summons item from the final DLC present.
4. You have to have Dromarch equipped on Nia.
5. You have to have Pyra/Mythra equipped on Rex.
6. You have to have Poppi equipped on Tora.

You may also need to be on New Game +; of that I'm not 100% sure, but it seems like a thing that would be required. Once I met all of those criteria, the portal at Olethro Ruins just ahead of the fast travel point appeared.
Sky Render

User Info: Hunterpie79

Hunterpie79
2 years ago#9
Sky Render posted...
TheHeroKing4 posted...
Sky Render posted...

The only requirements I know are:
1. You must be at least in chapter 4.
2. You have to have the DLC installed.
3. You have to get the Nopon Summons item from the final DLC present.
4. You have to have Dromarch equipped on Nia.
5. You have to have Pyra/Mythra equipped on Rex.
6. You have to have Poppi equipped on Tora.

You may also need to be on New Game +; of that I'm not 100% sure, but it seems like a thing that would be required. Once I met all of those criteria, the portal at Olethro Ruins just ahead of the fast travel point appeared.

On the New Game + part, I haven't gotten into NG+ yet and I had the portal open.

User Info: Enix4

Enix4
2 years ago#10
This has been an issue:

"Try redownloading the dlc from the eshop. To do this: go to the eshop, select your profile icon in the top roght corner, then go down to redownload and select the xenoblade 2 dlc"
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles 2
  3. Where is the Land of Challenge?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A