• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles 2
  3. XENOBLADE CHRONICLES 2 MISSABLES MEGATHREAD/GUIDE (Spoilers)

User Info: Zaxdar

Zaxdar
1 year ago#1
******WARNING: THIS THREAD WILL CONTAIN MAJOR STORY SPOILERS, MAINLY AFTER CHAPTER 7. PLEASE PROCEED WITH CAUTION, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED******

So, as we know, Indol quests become completely inaccessible after a certain point during Chapter 8. Since I have not seen anyone else do this yet, I want to go ahead and take the initiative to put every known missable in one place for the completionists such as myself.

This thread will be updated as more people add information, but I have been labbing this for the last day to see what all is missable. I have gotten Indol to 5 stars development, so I believe I have accessed everything avaliable to this area, however there may be quests that im unaware of obtainable outside of Indol that still require you to visit Indol, that become inaccessible.

So, without further or do, here is my current missables list!

(P.S. Having this thread as a sticky would be great btw, even if it is just temporary until we get a comprehensive missables guide in the FAQS section for this game)

*****MISSABLE SIDEQUESTS*****

INDOL

- Mellica the Chorister
Given by: Mellica at Seoris Plaza
Required Development: 1 star
Rewards: 1180 Gold, 1760 EXP, 108 SP, Ambush Boost II Aux Core

- Indol's Teachings
Given by: Mololo at Quattor Street
Rewards: 1020 Gold, 960 EXP, 57 SP, Rare Core Crystal

- A Ripe New Frontier
Given by: Snififi at Yannath Main Gate
Rewards: 5110 Gold, 2780 EXP, 150 SP, Unicorn Scarf, Emergency Guard III Aux Core

*****MISSABLE FIELD SKILL AREAS/SALVAGE POINTS*****

INDOL

- Treasure Trove to the left of Yannath Main Gate, behind the boxes

- Breakable wall behind the tents in Refugee Campground - grants access to 2 collections points

- Locked gate in Refugee Campground - grants access to a treasure trove

- Salvage Point directly south of Goetuis Wharf #1

- The Indol wall painting behind the tents in Refugee Campground is moved to Fonsett Village after the Indol event

*****(Possibly?) MISSABLE ITEMS/SHOPS*****

INDOL

- You will lose access to shops that sell the following item types: Core Chips, Aux Cores, Accessories, Staple Foods, Meats, Drinks, Art, Textiles, Literature, two Salvage shops (one that requires rank B in salvaging), and an Inn. However, I am not sure that the items sold in these shops become completely inaccessible, they are possibly able to be bought elsewhere.

*****(Possibly?) MISSABLE UNIQUE NPC CONVERSATIONS*****

INDOL

- I did not record exactly who says what at which level of development, but there are unique npc conversations locked behind EVERY development level, up to level 5.

This is the extent of my list so far. Please let me know if I missed anything guys! As of now the main thing I am worried about is if there are any sidequests outside of indol, that require you to visit indol to finish the quest. Possibly Rare Blade quests that I am unaware of?
"Hi Billy Mays here with the Deathclaw Gauntlet. It cuts through any armor. Raider armor, combat armor, power armor it dosn't matter. I guarantee it"

Zaxdar
1 year ago#2
new comment since i ran out of space

*****(Possibly?) MISSABLE MERCENARY MISSIONS*****

- Although all merc missions are carried over to Leftherian after you lose access to Indol, there are some merc missions that require 5 Stars in Indol to unlock. I am unaware if these are unlockable in Leftherian or not. I do not remember which ones they are, but here is my complete list of Indol Merc Missions:

- Heavy Angling
Rewards: 663 Gold, 221 EXP, 40 Merc points

- Taminbi Theft
Rewards: 676 Gold, 221 EXP, 50 Merc points

- Insect Professor
Rewards: 520 Gold, 286 EXP, 65 Merc points

- Vessel Scrapping
Rewards: 1040 Gold, 7082 EXP, 80 Merc points, Hero Gloves, Topple Resist III Aux Core

- Research Results
Rewards: 1443 Gold, 507 EXP, 105 Merc Points, Block Rate Up IV Aux Core, Arts Aggro Boost IV Aux Core
"Hi Billy Mays here with the Deathclaw Gauntlet. It cuts through any armor. Raider armor, combat armor, power armor it dosn't matter. I guarantee it"

User Info: Hostile

Hostile
1 year ago#3
Most of that stuff moved to letheria? So far the only thing to miss from indol is the music :p

Zaxdar
1 year ago#4
Hostile posted...
Most of that stuff moved to letheria? So far the only thing to miss from indol is the music :p

the sidequests as well? also are the mercenary missions & unique npc conversations that require 5 stars in indol to unlock also unlockable in leftheria?

Zaxdar
1 year ago#5
Hostile posted...

I was also posting this topic to see if anyone got anything that I didnt get, it would be nice to have a full list of missables SOMEWHERE at least since right now it's pretty much just word of mouth. if this thread gets burried im likely going to submit it as a misc faq in the faqs sections

Zaxdar
1 year ago#6
bumping to see if anyone is aware of any rare blade quests, or any quests in general that are obtained outside of indol, that require you to visit indol. I want to get this list completed as soon as possible so I can hurry up and continue the main quest

User Info: TerminusEdge

TerminusEdge
1 year ago#7
I know the wall painting gets moved to a wall in Fonsett Village, down in that little farm by Corrine's house.
SW-7303-4236-3720

Zaxdar
1 year ago#8
TerminusEdge posted...
I know the wall painting gets moved to a wall in Fonsett Village, down in that little farm by Corrine's house.

ohhhh interesting, I will edit this part then to clarify

User Info: evilvideogamer

evilvideogamer
1 year ago#9
where do you get heavy angling? I'm at 5 star indol and it's the only one I'm missing, and I'm pretty sure I did a full lap of indol at both day and night so I'm clueless.
swagodile for life
3DS: 4144-6289-2349

Zaxdar
1 year ago#10
evilvideogamer posted...
where do you get heavy angling? I'm at 5 star indol and it's the only one I'm missing, and I'm pretty sure I did a full lap of indol at both day and night so I'm clueless.

honestly i did not record where i got each merc mission so im lost as to where I got them at. I really dont feel like I got it from somewhere outside of indol, but I could take a screenshot of my indol merc missions screen if you wanted, just to verify it
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles 2
  3. XENOBLADE CHRONICLES 2 MISSABLES MEGATHREAD/GUIDE (Spoilers)
  • Topic Archived