so does the game actually last 5 hours in handheld mode?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles 2
  3. so does the game actually last 5 hours in handheld mode?

User Info: ParagonCrossing

ParagonCrossing
2 months ago#1
isnt that the reason the game looks so "bad" undocked? if so, does it actually last a long time? i mean i'd rather have a bit higher resolution but if the res is so low then might as well get a few hours lol
Smash, Pokemon, Animal Crossing

User Info: Claris12

Claris12
2 months ago#2
played for 2 hours and battery went from 100 to 63 so i don’t know was playing at low brightness as well.

ParagonCrossing
2 months ago#3
Claris12 posted...
played for 2 hours and battery went from 100 to 63 so i don’t know was playing at low brightness as well.

well 2 and half hours and the switch is in red when playing zelda on low brightness... so i guess it did up the battery life, cool

User Info: dylchap27

dylchap27
2 months ago#4
Would it be possible to release an update to turn its current handheld resolution into a "battery saver mode" and then have high-resolution but short battery life be the standard?

ParagonCrossing
2 months ago#5
dylchap27 posted...
Would it be possible to release an update to turn its current handheld resolution into a "battery saver mode" and then have high-resolution but short battery life be the standard?

possibly, especially if they gave a choice of either battery life or resolution. that would be great

User Info: ayxqp2

ayxqp2
2 months ago#6
No. I played for about 2:45 and my battery went from 100% to 16%, so we're talking a maximum of 3 to 3 and a half hours.

User Info: CronoDyne

CronoDyne
2 months ago#7
ayxqp2 posted...
No. I played for about 2:45 and my battery went from 100% to 16%, so we're talking a maximum of 3 to 3 and a half hours.

Basically this. Played 1.5 hours, battery went from 100% to 55%. This was at low brightness on a fairly new Switch.
Check out my full 40 level SMM game in the link below
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/OmegaDyne
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles 2
  3. so does the game actually last 5 hours in handheld mode?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived