• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles 2
  3. Xenoblade 2 Confirmed to Have 120 Music Tracks!!!!

User Info: Gamersoft

Gamersoft
3 years ago#1
http://www.vgmonline.net/yasunorimitsudainterview3/

Let’s see… On Xenoblade2, I wrote the main theme, important event themes, and the vocal theme that plays in the end of the game. The soundtrack in total was a staggering 120 pieces, but that was divided among five people.

User Info: WoeChosenChild

WoeChosenChild
3 years ago#2
Comparisons with XC1 and XCX would put things into perspective.

But still, that's amazing. I assume a fair share are the day/night themes for the fields.

User Info: Gamersoft

Gamersoft
3 years ago#3
WoeChosenChild posted...
Comparisons with XC1 and XCX would put things into perspective.

But still, that's amazing. I assume a fair share are the day/night themes for the fields.

both had under 100.

User Info: EndOfDiscOne

EndOfDiscOne
3 years ago#4
XCX had like 80 something but a lot them had 2 separate halves to them.
I am the Cheese! I am the best character on the show! I am better than both the salami and the bologna COMBINED!

User Info: JigglyPunk

JigglyPunk
3 years ago#5
Oh my lanta~

User Info: ff6isgreat

ff6isgreat
3 years ago#6
Thats good. As amazing as the music in XC1 was it did get repetitive due to the games length.

User Info: Braev

Braev
3 years ago#7
Nice. I don't think I've heard anything that quite matches the highs of the rest of the series so far, but I still have very high hopes for the full OST.

User Info: Mefuki

Mefuki
3 years ago#8
That's such good news. Despite issues I or others might have about certain aspects of the game, the music I've heard so far has been nothing short of excellent.
https://www.twitch.tv/mefuki
I've had my name for years. It's a Japanese name. Don't worry, if you quote me, you won't be banned.

User Info: tyrant7424

tyrant7424
3 years ago#9
I'm glad Yasunori Mitsuda is back at the helm for the music.

I didn't enjoy Hiroyuki Sawano's score for XCX nearly as much as XC1.
Brawndo. It's got electrolytes!

User Info: skypunch

skypunch
3 years ago#10
ff6isgreat posted...
Thats good. As amazing as the music in XC1 was it did get repetitive due to the games length.

Uh, 90 tracks a still a lot of music.
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles 2
  3. Xenoblade 2 Confirmed to Have 120 Music Tracks!!!!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A