• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. ARMS
  3. Min Min vs Ninjara finals

User Info: Gamemaster64

Gamemaster64
3 months ago#1
bleh, I was hoping for Mechanica to win since I was seeing 2x rooms towards Ninjara way more than towards Mechanica.

I so did not want a Min Min vs Ninjara. We already had one and Ninjara won that. So we already know who going to win the whole thing. Don't see what so great about him. He should never have that stupid poofing and Naruto? bleh.
Ball! Ball! Poke Ball!
Ball! Ball! Ultra Ball!
(edited 3 months ago)

Gamemaster64
3 months ago#2
Wow, they couldn't make a new name for this fight? At least add rematch to it.
Ball! Ball! Poke Ball!
Ball! Ball! Ultra Ball!

User Info: Skittycream

Skittycream
3 months ago#3
Agreed. It's a shame. I was hoping for Twintelle vs. Ninjara since they're both my favorite characters. This one is nothing more than a repeat of an old Party Crash, which Ninjara did win, luckily. But now it seems like it's nothing more than a popularity contest. Oh well.... Here's to hoping Ninjara wins.
Jack! Jack! He's my psycho maniac! <3

Gamemaster64
3 months ago#4
Skittycream posted...
But now it seems like it's nothing more than a popularity contest.

That what the tournament was about. If only they made the character choices permanent during the event.

oh it A vs B but I'm fighting Cs Ds and Fs. It just so annoying. Also so annoying see stuff like arm lab bonus where they give you a guaranteed matching arm and they don't use it. It doesn't effect me sure but come on, the game is giving you a guaranteed bonus multiplier and you're not using.
Ball! Ball! Poke Ball!
Ball! Ball! Ultra Ball!
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: Skittycream

Skittycream
3 months ago#5
Gamemaster64 posted...
Skittycream posted...
But now it seems like it's nothing more than a popularity contest.

That what the tournament was about. If only they made the character choices permanent during the event.

oh it A vs B but I'm fighting Cs Ds and Fs. It just so annoying. Also so annoying see stuff like arm lab bonus where they give you a guaranteed matching arm and they don't use it. It doesn't effect me sure but come on, the game is giving you a guaranteed bonus multiplier and you're not using.

Party Crash is nothing but a mess. The modes are just bad. They should've done like how Splatfests work. Pick one side and stay instead of having the options to switch to other characters. On top of that, the modes are bad. You don't get legit 1v1's like how it should be. The minigames are total bs a lot of the time. 1v1v1's and 1v1v1v1's can turn into 1v3's if three of the characters are all the same and they decide to gang up on you. Party Crash was a mistake from the start if you ask me.
Jack! Jack! He's my psycho maniac! <3

User Info: levyjl1988

levyjl1988
3 months ago#6
With Party Crash being over, this game seems dead. It was very stupid for the devs to implement stats between updates. Also, the badge system is stupid, once Party Crashes are done and over with it would make for some impossible time sensitive badges.
I hate games with bad game design
  1. Boards
  2. ARMS
  3. Min Min vs Ninjara finals
  • Post New Message