• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. ARMS
  3. What are your ideas for rules if ARMS 2 has a story mode?

User Info: MoneyMan1000

MoneyMan1000
10 months ago#1
I mean how would it play? It's not designed for levels like Splatoon is so I say in between matches you explore hub areas where the controls are altered and in these areas you can look for coins, new gloves, badges and other goodies. And at first you can only play as Spring Man but along the way more and more characters join him on his adventure so you can play as them too but if you lose a match while playing as a certain character, you can't use that character anymore. If every available character gets defeated in a match, it's game over and you'll have to start over from the last time you got to save.
"On the internet, there's no such thing as manners." - A person who's wrong.

User Info: LittleRoyal

LittleRoyal
10 months ago#2
Idk but I would love a story mode. Would spring man or ribbon girl be the main character?
I-I really needed this~~
Uh yes, I really am vicious! So do not even try me...

MoneyMan1000
10 months ago#3
LittleRoyal posted...
Idk but I would love a story mode. Would spring man or ribbon girl be the main character?

Spring Man would but you can also play as every other character too.

MoneyMan1000
10 months ago#4
And the hub areas would be like world maps from New Super Mario Bros. games except you can move anywhere around the map.

User Info: kroda

kroda
9 months ago#5
If they change the camera they could have a beat em' all kind of gameplay for single player.
  1. Boards
  2. ARMS
  3. What are your ideas for rules if ARMS 2 has a story mode?
  • Topic Archived