• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Classic Gaming
  3. Streets of Rage 4

User Info: OutlawDino

OutlawDino
1 month ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5meiRPJTWU

Is there any opening stage/level song better than "Go Straight"? I think not.
"What's he point of having nukes if I can't ever use them?" - Coop
Official Deadpool of CAGN.

User Info: GoukiAkujiki

GoukiAkujiki
1 month ago#2
I want this so much.

User Info: Saxon

Saxon
1 month ago#3
You know, I don't think this game is ever coming out having been in development for so long due to just two guys from Europe developing it for so long on a part-time basis simply as an act of love for the defunct series.

And it appears that it's going to be digital download for Switch, PS4 and Xbox One unless of course LIMITED RUN gives it a physical release somewhere down the line.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: ShaolinAced

ShaolinAced
1 month ago#4
That did look pretty f***ing good.
GT: EAZYACE Psn: EAZYACE8

User Info: Fenriswolf

Fenriswolf
1 month ago#5
I hate the art style. Reminds be of the Battletoads reboot.
Hello

User Info: Saxon

Saxon
1 month ago#6
Yeah, that art style is just plain bad much like Double Dragon Neon.

Should've gone with the tried and true 16-bit Sega Genesis look instead for Streets of Rage 4.

The way it stands now is too much of a radical departure from Streets of Rage 1, 2 & 3.

(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: bobbysjoby2

bobbysjoby2
1 month ago#7
I'm confused is this the fan made remake with new graphics or is this official?

User Info: MorbidEngel

MorbidEngel
1 month ago#8
SoR4 is official.
I am a super sandwich!
http://www.last.fm/user/ToxicOrochi

User Info: GhostSweeper

GhostSweeper
1 month ago#9
I don't like the art style, would've preferred some beautiful 32-bit pixel art. Not only would it look better it would also add some visual continuity leading on from SoR3. They decided to go for the same style that they remade Wonder Boy: The Dragons Trap. It worked well in that but damn, they missed an opportunity to really stamp some gorgeous pixart on this title.

bobbysjoby2 posted...
I'm confused is this the fan made remake with new graphics or is this official?
This is the official SoR4.

Saxon posted...
You know, I don't think this game is ever coming out having been in development for so long due to just two guys from Europe developing it for so long on a part-time basis simply as an act of love for the defunct series.

And it appears that it's going to be digital download for Switch, PS4 and Xbox One unless of course LIMITED RUN gives it a physical release somewhere down the line.
Ahem, if you want physical it's been up on LRG for weeks now, better snag it before the window closes.
I'm more disappointed they won't be giving this a mainstream release, apparently it's not a big enough series so they won't risk money on it. Btw, have you seen some of the crap that does get a proper physical!? Yeah, I don't get it either.
Own: Master System | NES | Megadrive | SNES | Amiga A600 | Saturn | PS1 | N64 | GBA | GameCube | DS | Wii U | Switch

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
1 month ago#10
Awwww shuckeh duckeh quack quack!
http://i.imgur.com/piP5Il5.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Classic Gaming
  3. Streets of Rage 4
  • Post New Message