• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 9
  3. Don't expect KT to head in a different direction for DW10

User Info: KingAchmed

KingAchmed
2 months ago#41
Dw 9 and their dlc practices are the worst. Wont purchase 10 until its bundle with their dlc.
~ Are you bi-polar? I'm Bi-winning...
ssf4: T. Hawk, Deejay MK9: Sub Zero, Nightwolf, Sektor

User Info: thenagan

thenagan
2 months ago#42
KingAchmed posted...
Dw 9 and their dlc practices are the worst. Wont purchase 10 until its bundle with their dlc.

yeah the DLC was really bad in DW9. It would have been better if it was just cheaper, but no it was like over $100 for all the DLC until the Ultimate bundles came out
PSN: SmileyGamer13

User Info: lilhurk1985187

lilhurk1985187
2 months ago#43
KingAchmed posted...
Most was cosmetic anyway.
Nu gamers..Such a disgrace. Content on spending more for absolute LESS and dont care they are getting ripped off.

User Info: Skode24

Skode24
2 months ago#44
KingAchmed posted...

DW7 & 8 got far more DLC. 9 was tame by Koei standards and didn't do much Koei had not done before already so nobody should have been surprised.

User Info: Dark Symphony

Dark Symphony
2 months ago#45
Nobody said they were surprised, they said they didn't like it.

User Info: Degalon

Degalon
1 month ago#46
dw9 dlc pissed me off because it wanted me to pay 25 bucks for 4 clones. I probably would have bought the gothloli and lesser lu bu by themselves, but that's not even an option.

GT/PSN: DEGALON
Official Fuu of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards

User Info: xenosaga123

xenosaga123
1 month ago#47
DW9 is a supreme masterpiece, the vanilla version really should've costed $120 at least, its lightyears ahead of all other musou games.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-FDhte-s4Q

and while people argue PW4 has 'better' combat, thats a very different style of game. I mean its like expecting Gundam 3 musou or Ken's Rage musou gameplay in a DW. DW9 has the best combat for its own series. also DW9 received patches that enhanced ally and enemy aggressiveness long before PW4 came out, as well as some expanded combat mechanics, so really PW4 owes much of its advancements to what the developers learned developing DW9. and DW9 already has features like able to cancel actions done on the air and ground. it has a fluid open style to it.

also the DLC is very affordable, especially considering that musou is still niche compared to other genres, how could people expect things to cost less? by that logic, the Neo Geo would not have survived several more generations after the 16 bit era if they knocked down their standard console and game prices to match their competitors. Neo Geo was niche, and so it set the prices to meet the lower demand, so they can profit instead of lose money, and Neo Geo had a strong fanbase which understood the industry is not cheap to build nor maintain, especially if the demand is not high enough for their product.

look at series like Call of Duty and Resident Evil, they can afford to be generous with freebies and lower costing dlc because they have millions throwing money at them no matter what.

so if people bicker about the DW9 pricing and underrate the content (and no, the DLC characters are not clones) then they are not helping the series at all, they just risk pushing the series further away until the series is no longer localized or developed anymore, and no true fan would want that.

User Info: GodHawkins

GodHawkins
1 month ago#48
I'm wheezing at the post above

This has to be a troll

User Info: Locklan

Locklan
1 month ago#49
Xenosaga isn’t so much a troll as Koei’s greatest fanboy/girl. To be a troll you have to post inflammatory crap for the purpose of eliciting a reaction....Xenosaga is devout in the belief.

Its better to view the posts from an entertainment perspective and enjoy the absurdity of it all.
"None are so fallible as those who are sure they're right"
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 9
  3. Don't expect KT to head in a different direction for DW10
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A

How to get Bodyguards? Build1 Answer
How to tame panda's and tranquilizer Ex bosses? General3 Answers
Actinolite? Side Quest2 Answers
Best chapter for quick leveling? Build4 Answers
Animals? General1 Answer