You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Razgriz85

Razgriz85
4 weeks ago#1
Title Update Ver.1.29(PS4)
Release date:6/20/2019
Added BGM from a previous title from the DYNASTY WARRIORS series.
Added the new mode "Time Attack" to the arena.
Corrected a number of other minor issues.
Transform and Rise Up!
Dissidia OO - 394786236

User Info: RPGNoZero

RPGNoZero
4 weeks ago#2
The daily bonus have also returned, and there's also seems to be two bonuses everyday now.

Well, right when i'm playing today i suddenly got invaded by an update and EXP bonus today (which made me get overleveled ridiculously fast). Had to put it down until tomorrow to avoid this bonus...
Xehanort's guardian is the will of Kairi's grandma. It will absorb Xehanort and become Kairi's grandma, the final villain!!!

User Info: Razgriz85

Razgriz85
4 weeks ago#3
Yes, hoping for some SP4 content to drop soon

could use 6 new weapons and 4 scenarios.
Transform and Rise Up!
Dissidia OO - 394786236

User Info: CircusMonster

CircusMonster
4 weeks ago#4
An undocumented change according to Fail Upload’s update video: The arrows in castle sieges have been severely nerfed.
PSN: Applefudge1
Switch Friend Code:SW-3508-4376-1116

User Info: OrangePoet

OrangePoet
4 weeks ago#5
The bonuses say they’re here for a limited time... anyone know how long?
PSN: BurningSun7 O death where is your sting? O grave where is your victory?

User Info: ComingEvil

ComingEvil
4 weeks ago#6
Although it requires some planning, but the double EXP bonus flat out rules for characters with short stories,

User Info: RPGNoZero

RPGNoZero
4 weeks ago#7
CircusMonster posted...
An undocumented change according to Fail Upload’s update video: The arrows in castle sieges have been severely nerfed.

That's not really it. He mentioned that the Castle Siege Ordeal got nerfed to automatically set you in Normal difficulty.

The castle siege in story battles remain the same. If you play Ultimate it's still as hard as before.

Which seems stupid, since the ordeal was basically Challenge mode.
Xehanort's guardian is the will of Kairi's grandma. It will absorb Xehanort and become Kairi's grandma, the final villain!!!

User Info: Skode24

Skode24
4 weeks ago#8
Somebody prob moaned - a trademark of the DW community till like everything else in the series it becomes braindead. I saw his video and had forgotten what the game was like when you couldn't just mash to win (named officers would roll away routinely even on Hard difficulty - now they've been forced to give them armour bars just so you don't melt them in seconds). It's why they've got to tip toe around the grapple hook - brats will b**** and moan at having to play the game as intended so want braindead outs. Another common complaint was "why should I be forced to play a characters story to see his ending?" . This community really does suck lol.

User Info: Dark Symphony

Dark Symphony
3 weeks ago#9
Yeah. These pesky players want the game to be good rather than play it as it was intended to be - a bad game with an illogical combat system and gameplay loop. For shame!

User Info: Dark Symphony

Dark Symphony
3 weeks ago#10
And the only reason they're tip toeing around the grappling hook (and the reason they added it in the first place) is because the game doesn't work right and the grappling hook is their get out of jail card.