You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 9
  3. Weapons you wish would return?

User Info: Nhatalya

Nhatalya
4 weeks ago#31
Sabatons are neat for Guan Suo, but yeah, they need to reduce the s*** out of them, they're so big and bulky. But again, they need to fit for the bigger characters (weapon switch) as well so...
Light up the night sky! The mystery behind the moonlight! Cure Selene!

User Info: Seraphil

Seraphil
4 weeks ago#32
Cao Ren's shield, even though I like his flail, the shield is what completes his design
Yueying's dagger-ax
Gan Ning's double daggers(why people want his clonesword from DW3~5 back boggles my mind)
Xu Huang's reasonably-sized pole ax
Pang De's twin halberds, not necessarily for Pang De, just having the weapon back on someone would be nice
Zhuge Dan's rod, I would dig seeing Dong Bai with it like in her DW Blast portrait
The Sankt Kaiser wills it

User Info: Asdeq

Asdeq
4 weeks ago#33
Nhatalya posted...
Sabatons are neat for Guan Suo, but yeah, they need to reduce the s*** out of them, they're so big and bulky. But again, they need to fit for the bigger characters (weapon switch) as well so...

If they wanted to, they should refine the moveset and appearance. For example...how about just make the 'weapon' a flower pin, to raise Guan Suo's strength for example. So there won't be any need to make sabaton bigger than usual.

User Info: NaturalHigh5

NaturalHigh5
4 weeks ago#34
Da Qiao's pugil sticks, would like to see what they would be like in this game, Lu Xun's short sword and Gan Ning's daggers.
PSN id: NaturalHigh5
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 9
  3. Weapons you wish would return?