• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 9
  3. Do You Like Sun Ce's Weapons Looks Like?

User Info: ikhwanman321

ikhwanman321
3 months ago#1
Im Back After I No Longer Online Since December 2018 I Think, Do You More Like Sun Ce's Weapons Looks Like In This Game? - Results (27 votes)
Zhou Cang - Longtou Dazhadao
3.7% (1 vote)
Impact Man - Tonfas (or Called Pile Driver in MM11)
96.3% (26 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Welcome Back To Weapon Vote!, After I No Longer Online Since December 2018 I Think, Do You More Like Sun Ce's Weapons Looks Like In This Game?

User Info: SiegvonWal

SiegvonWal
3 months ago#2
Definitely prefer the tonfas. And I never played as him lol, but the stupid new thing is just ugly and stupid. Not much else to say, other then I don't like his new weapon at all lol.

He should have a nice spear. With a red tassel!
Ya iz russki bot

User Info: Skode24

Skode24
3 months ago#3
He's a beast with Zhou Cang weapon and it suits him MILES more than Wen Yang does using it. I know people want the Tonfa's, honestly I get it but Wen Yang needs to be a much bigger priority IMO to be decloned over Sun Ce.

User Info: SiegvonWal

SiegvonWal
3 months ago#4
Skode24 posted...
He's a beast with Zhou Cang weapon and it suits him MILES more than Wen Yang does using it. I know people want the Tonfa's, honestly I get it but Wen Yang needs to be a much bigger priority IMO to be decloned over Sun Ce.

And Wen Yang also should get a spear! But with a turquoise tassel.
😋
Ya iz russki bot

User Info: daosiying

daosiying
3 months ago#5
Cleaver's fine. Though I still prefer DW6 Sun Ce overall with a spear. Tonfas aren't worth my time if they're just gonna be trash like DW7. Here's a weapon with a cool gimmick. That's made utterly useless by having a moveset composed of ineffective single hit attacks that can't actually make use of it.

User Info: Raiden243

Raiden243
3 months ago#6
I like the Tonfas in DW3-5, the one in 7 and 8 were so s***ty.

So definitely cleaver for me.

User Info: sovereignreign

sovereignreign
3 months ago#7
Would love for Wen Yang to get the first Duel Wielded spear.... maybe one long and a short spear.

User Info: Locklan

Locklan
3 months ago#8
Tonfas, I don’t particularly like the cleaver in general and it’s not iconic to the character.
"None are so fallible as those who are sure they're right"

User Info: Lord_plague

Lord_plague
3 months ago#9
Tonfas easily, Sun ce has always been my favorite DW character. But sadly since they removed the tonfas for the cleaver. I just lost interest in him. That weapon doe not fit him and that was just so annoying =(
Nemo immortalis est

User Info: SuperDWFan

SuperDWFan
3 months ago#10
I always forget that Sun Ce exists in this game. Awful choice of weapon, unremarkable design, generic death scene, he wasn’t featured in Sun Jian’s early battles and they totally skimped over his time under Yuan Shu.

Sun Ce’s only saving grace in DW9 was his major role in Yuan Shu’s DLC scenario.
Life makes no sense when fish are gay.
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 9
  3. Do You Like Sun Ce's Weapons Looks Like?
  • Topic Archived