You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 9
  3. Extra Scenario's will release on 1/31

User Info: BhevHD

BhevHD
4 weeks ago#1
https://mobile.twitter.com/s_sangokumusou/status/1086118236314263552

Those costumes looking nice. Really like Xu Shu's.

User Info: SiegvonWal

SiegvonWal
4 weeks ago#2
Is it really all coming the 31st? I would have thought they'd spread the four scenarios apart, but I'm pretty happy it's coming in two weeks since I just got back to playing DW9 lol.

I really like the new costumes, they ought to make more costumes of that style for the cast since they're very different from their base costumes.

Especially Badass Zhou Yu's! Chen Gong's looks cool too, and I definitely prefer the more "professional" look Guo Jia's getting and I'm curious how "commander" Xu Shu will be like since he looks like a ronin/vagabond normally, but his new costume isn't all that different from his base one.

Overall, I'm much more interested in the content of the scenarios themselves. I'm expecting them to roughly amount to their respective factions beating the others and uniting China. I'm especially curious what Chen Gong's story will offer to Lu Bu's clan since it'd be cool if they drew some Dynasty Tactics 2 inspiration...
Ya iz russki bot

User Info: WhiteZeus

WhiteZeus
4 weeks ago#3
New scenario for Xu Shu aswell?

Found it so dumb they have him a dlc weapon just for one half of a chapter lmao!

User Info: redroses_4life

redroses_4life
4 weeks ago#4
So what's happening with voices? Are they bringing back the DW9 VA for this?
Anjar elium farakeeu agua.
Who could possibly fight us?

BhevHD
4 weeks ago#5
Also. as a note, there are brief descriptions on the official site

"Red fiery passion, Zhou Yu, who was supposed to burn out while fighting in South County.
However, he plays a new history to fulfill two minutes of heaven.
A deceased friend, listen ...... This is Zhou Shu, Melody of whole body ... ...!"

"Before the Great War, the gifted girl who was supposed to be scattered, Guo Jia.
However, he fulfilled his reoccurrence and shines the moments of Setsuna for Cao Cao's heavenly.
Behold ... ... Glorious Guo Takataka who increased the light, have brilliant skills!"

"seeing destiny in Shinano, a troubled martial player / gradual general who decided to separate it.
However, he stays with the help of his friend and aims to realize the world of Jin.
At the end of anguish, the destination where Xu Yuan Hikang arrived ... ...!"

"Scandinavian · Chengyu who was caught in the lower house and was supposed to disappear with dew.
But he will open different paths with his temper and ambition.
Make it roaring in the heavenly voice, praise the name of Chen Commemorate!"
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: CircusMonster

CircusMonster
4 weeks ago#6
BhevHD posted...
Also. as a note, there are brief descriptions on the official site

"Red fiery passion, Zhou Yu, who was supposed to burn out while fighting in South County.
However, he plays a new history to fulfill two minutes of heaven.
A deceased friend, listen ...... This is Zhou Shu, Melody of whole body ... ...!"

"Before the Great War, the gifted girl who was supposed to be scattered, Guo Jia.
However, he fulfilled his reoccurrence and shines the moments of Setsuna for Cao Cao's heavenly.
Behold ... ... Glorious Guo Takataka who increased the light, have brilliant skills!"

"seeing destiny in Shinano, a troubled martial player / gradual general who decided to separate it.
However, he stays with the help of his friend and aims to realize the world of Jin.
At the end of anguish, the destination where Xu Yuan Hikang arrived ... ...!"

"Scandinavian · Chengyu who was caught in the lower house and was supposed to disappear with dew.
But he will open different paths with his temper and ambition.
Make it roaring in the heavenly voice, praise the name of Chen Commemorate!"

Thats a.....pretty rough ass translation tbh.

Still, the costumes and scenarios sound pretty exciting!
PSN: Applefudge1
Switch Friend Code:SW-3508-4376-1116

User Info: Skode24

Skode24
4 weeks ago#7
https://twitter.com/bk2128/status/1086181473281925120?s=19

BK already translated those (and properly lol). Be fun playing new story though I'm meh on most strategists and I'd have picked a very different trio for the 3K reps (Chen Gong needs to get away from Lu Bu for a change so was good choice lol).

Hope they're a decent length. I'll update my thread as soon as I can confirm the lengths.

User Info: Reachfan2

Reachfan2
4 weeks ago#8
Any knowledge on what the price of each scenario will be?

User Info: daosiying

daosiying
4 weeks ago#9
Reachfan2 posted...
Any knowledge on what the price of each scenario will be?

600 yen in Japan. So probably $6 in NA.

With that pricing, anyone not interested in the modern costumes should just avoid grabbing the season pass bundle.

BhevHD
3 weeks ago#10
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9AFtBBF1HRg&t=0s

Zhou Yu trailer
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 9
  3. Extra Scenario's will release on 1/31