• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 9
  3. Book of Musou question.

User Info: Lairen

Lairen
4 weeks ago#1
So is there a certain amount of times you can use em or can you just use em till all stats are maxed?

If youve kind of put points where ever should you reset stats or just wait to use books when max level?
When it rains, it pours.

User Info: CircusMonster

CircusMonster
4 weeks ago#2
You cant max out your stats. You can only get 300 points from using book of musou on each character(so 100 books per character) before it basically says "No, you've used this enough."
PSN: Applefudge1
Switch Friend Code:SW-3508-4376-1116

Lairen
4 weeks ago#3
So if i use books to reset stats, does that count towards my 300 max?

Can the 300 bonus points be reset?

Ideal stats to use points on?
When it rains, it pours.

User Info: SiegvonWal

SiegvonWal
4 weeks ago#4
Lairen posted...
So if i use books to reset stats, does that count towards my 300 max?

Can the 300 bonus points be reset?

Ideal stats to use points on?

I'd recommend using the option in the main menu to reset stats if you're unsatisfied since (to my memory) using Books of Musou only resets a few points at a time.

Defense is, without a doubt, the most important stat alongside Life. If you have 1000+ defense and a big health bar, you won't get one-shotted on Ultimate AND if you wear Warrior Mails (Increases ATK and DEF by 200 each at the cost of 15 speed) you can easily create a near-invincible superhuman.

I don't actually recommend doing this since it spoils the challenge, but for what I'd consider the ultimate build I'd definitely recommend dumping into Health and Defense and wearing Warrior Mails since having very high ATK (like 800+) makes combat quick enough while having insanely high DEF makes you invincible.
Ya iz russki bot

User Info: Dark Symphony

Dark Symphony
4 weeks ago#5
CircusMonster posted...
You cant max out your stats. You can only get 300 points from using book of musou on each character(so 100 books per character) before it basically says "No, you've used this enough."

Which is just mind numbingly stupid. Let people max out their characters.

Lairen
4 weeks ago#6
Ive generally found maxing speed then dividing between defense and life to be effective.
When it rains, it pours.

Lairen
4 weeks ago#7
I got 6 vermillion gems with + trigger attack. The + attack on fire element with + trigger damage makes trigger attacks insane.

3 warriors plates with a big + to life with your upgrade points goin to life and defense makes you really tanky.
When it rains, it pours.

User Info: Skode24

Skode24
4 weeks ago#8
Dark Symphony posted...
CircusMonster posted...

Why? There's zero point to it.

Lairen
4 weeks ago#9
Skode24 posted...
Dark Symphony posted...
CircusMonster posted...

Why? There's zero point to it.

Options are good.

Just add it as dlc. They love doing that.
When it rains, it pours.
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 9
  3. Book of Musou question.
  • Topic Archived