You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 9
  3. Opinion on the girls DLC outfits now that they are all out?

User Info: redroses_4life

redroses_4life
4 weeks ago#1
I find the Wu and Shu outfits to be too similar but I still really like Xiaoqiao's and Guan Yinping's. The Wei outfits I'm not too keen but I find the Others and Wang Yuanji's to be great, especially Diaochan's and Dong Bai.

I do wish the clothing (like the skirts) wasn't static though and would actually flap like they did in DW7.

On a side note, Zhou Yu's DLC outfit looks great:

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/dynastywarriors/images/7/7a/Zhou_Yu_Hypothetical_Costume_%28DW9%29.png/revision/latest?cb=20190107133007
Anjar elium farakeeu agua.
Who could possibly fight us?

User Info: ComingEvil

ComingEvil
4 weeks ago#2
The female outfits are both unrealistic and not skimpy enough for it matter if they are unrealistic

User Info: sol_trigger

sol_trigger
4 weeks ago#3
KOEI just don't know what they are doing
if they follow the fan service path, i'm ok with that but they are doing the wrong way, i don't need those crappy costumes they have released, i want REAL fan service costumes like bikini swimsuit or more pervert costume. the season pass school costumes look awful.

User Info: SiegvonWal

SiegvonWal
4 weeks ago#4
sol_trigger posted...
if they follow the fan service path, i'm ok with that but they are doing the wrong way, i don't need those crappy costumes they have released, i want REAL fan service costumes like bikini swimsuit or more pervert costume. the season pass school costumes look awful.

I disagree completely, I've never been... titilated? ... by "bikinis" and more generic fanservice.

Meanwhile, I'd say Koei came up with some nice outfits from Lu Lingqi's to pretty much anything Wei/Jin. I only like Lianshi's from Wu and Xingcai's from Shu as I don't like the sailor-suit fetish, especially since nothing like that was the high school uniform of my teenage years lol. High school girls wore sexier uniforms back in my day (lol, I sound like an old man already) than naval military uniforms lol!

Since it's inevitable, I might as well make a list of favorite new costumes;

1: Lianshi

2: Zhen Ji

3: Cai Wenji

4: Xin Xianying

5: Lu Lingqi

6: Wang Yuanji

7: Wang Yi

8: Xingcai

9: Guan Yinping

10: Diaochan
Ya iz russki bot

redroses_4life
4 weeks ago#5
sol_trigger posted...

I want the outfits from ROTK XIII if anything if they went the real fanservice route.
(message deleted)

User Info: SiegvonWal

SiegvonWal
4 weeks ago#7
redroses_4life posted...

I want the outfits from ROTK XIII if anything if they went the real fanservice route.

Ooohhh yeah, Zhen "Shi" and Lu Linqi especially. Zhen Shi/Ji and Lu Lingqi are insanely hot in their PuK portraits!
Ya iz russki bot

redroses_4life
4 weeks ago#8
Xaldin0011 posted...
As gay as the guy that made this topic.

Hi mods.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

User Info: Skode24

Skode24
4 weeks ago#9
Opinion is they're all pretty meh. Wei pack stronger of the 4 collectively, top pick of the 12 maybe Lady Xiahou but I thought the guys got far better ends of the deal in all honesty. DW has already done everything from police to nurse to sommelier to a hundred school girls... It's not a fresh idea like it once was.

I hope were not getting more in SP3 but it we are they are they could at least be original like in DW7 when they all cosplayed fairy tale characters.

User Info: Raiden243

Raiden243
4 weeks ago#10
So we just gonna keep getting dlc outfits for the chicks? No themed outfit for every character, like how it was for DW7 & 8?

Even WO4 is suffering from this dlc stuff.
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 9
  3. Opinion on the girls DLC outfits now that they are all out?