• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 9
  3. Would y'all say the season pass is worth it?

User Info: sol_trigger

sol_trigger
3 months ago#31
if you want to spam trolls or spread the hate just go to reddit, this isn't the place for that
people are paying 60 euros for some visual novel hentai game on steam and here you are flaming the community with DW9 season pass price. Pathetic. My money, i spend them however i want.

User Info: Skode24

Skode24
3 months ago#32
Dark Symphony posted...
ComingEvil posted...
Dark Symphony posted...
Fo rilla. Paying money to skip playing is a good thing?

It’s only $40, not a lot of $, particularly when when your job, GF, travel. and social life don’t allow you for tons of DW time.

Also take what you make an hour, and then compare how long it would take to get all that, to your hourly income, (is if you make $40 and hour, it would take longer than a hour so it’s worthy it)

I have a bike you can acquire if you'd like. You can either earn it by walking from California to Colorado or you can just buy it for $3000.

Think about it. It's a steal. See, think of all the time, effort and lost wages you would rack up if you did the walk. Therefore the price is great!

Of course I created this little micro economy myself and have complete control of it but feel free to give me that kind of control over how you parse the value of a product.

Ain't you the guy who was preaching you bought THREE copies of DW9 which is either complete BS or something which means you have zero place to mock that dude for buying the season pass.

User Info: ComingEvil

ComingEvil
3 months ago#33
Dark Symphony posted...
ComingEvil posted...
Dark Symphony posted...

It’s only $40, not a lot of $, particularly when when your job, GF, travel. and social life don’t allow you for tons of DW time.

Also take what you make an hour, and then compare how long it would take to get all that, to your hourly income, (is if you make $40 and hour, it would take longer than a hour so it’s worthy it)

I have a bike you can acquire if you'd like. You can either earn it by walking from California to Colorado or you can just buy it for $3000.

Think about it. It's a steal. See, think of all the time, effort and lost wages you would rack up if you did the walk. Therefore the price is great!

Of course I created this little micro economy myself and have complete control of it but feel free to give me that kind of control over how you parse the value of a product.

sounds like $40 is outta youre prics range

heh, i spent more than that at the bar(s) tonight anc last night. Not a big deal

User Info: redroses_4life

redroses_4life
3 months ago#34
ComingEvil posted...
Dark Symphony posted...
ComingEvil posted...
Dark Symphony posted...

sounds like $40 is outta youre prics range

heh, i spent more than that at the bar(s) tonight anc last night. Not a big deal

lmao
Anjar elium farakeeu agua.
Who could possibly fight us?

User Info: s_dubs

s_dubs
3 months ago#35
Yes. The character pack alone was 95% of the SP's cost. You are being 100% robbed if you buy the DLC individually. Even if you don't care about everything in it (like the House customization), it's still worth getting for that fact alone.
psn: http://psnprofiles.com/smward87
FFXIV: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1820490/
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 9
  3. Would y'all say the season pass is worth it?
  • Topic Archived