• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 9
  3. Would y'all say the season pass is worth it?

User Info: redroses_4life

redroses_4life
3 months ago#21
ComingEvil posted...
just bought Seasom Pass 2 as well, i didn’t “need” must of the stuff in there, but holy sh** does it have a ton of stuff in it!

i’ts only $40, so it’s definitely worth it!

I have the season pass 2 and you're full off bulls***, the only thing out right now is 8 outfits and the item bonus.
Anjar elium farakeeu agua.
Who could possibly fight us?

User Info: Dark Symphony

Dark Symphony
3 months ago#22
redroses_4life posted...
ComingEvil posted...
just bought Seasom Pass 2 as well, i didn’t “need” must of the stuff in there, but holy sh** does it have a ton of stuff in it!

I have the season pass 2 and you're full off bulls***, the only thing out right now is 8 outfits and the item bonus.

Seriously. What's going on here? Astroturfing?

User Info: ComingEvil

ComingEvil
3 months ago#23
redroses_4life posted...
ComingEvil posted...

Then you don’t know what you’re doing.

And the most outfits are ridiculous. JpSchoolgirl and/or furry outfits just don’t belong, and/or arent skimpy enough to make the female characters worth playing

User Info: SiegvonWal

SiegvonWal
3 months ago#24
Dark Symphony posted...
redroses_4life posted...
ComingEvil posted...

Seriously. What's going on here? Astroturfing?

I think he's being sarcastic lol.
Ya iz russki bot

Dark Symphony
3 months ago#25
If that's the case then I fell for it head first.

ComingEvil
3 months ago#26
Dark Symphony posted...
If that's the case then I fell for it head first.

little column a, little column b

The Bounus Pack has ridiculous stuff it in, given the time it would take to get that amount of in game, the $40 is easily worth it for that alone

User Info: redroses_4life

redroses_4life
3 months ago#27
wtf is happening
Anjar elium farakeeu agua.
Who could possibly fight us?

Dark Symphony
3 months ago#28
Fo rilla. Paying money to skip playing is a good thing?

ComingEvil
3 months ago#29
Dark Symphony posted...

It’s only $40, not a lot of $, particularly when when your job, GF, travel. and social life don’t allow you for tons of DW time.

Also take what you make an hour, and then compare how long it would take to get all that, to your hourly income, (is if you make $40 and hour, it would take longer than a hour so it’s worthy it)

Dark Symphony
3 months ago#30
ComingEvil posted...
Dark Symphony posted...

It’s only $40, not a lot of $, particularly when when your job, GF, travel. and social life don’t allow you for tons of DW time.

Also take what you make an hour, and then compare how long it would take to get all that, to your hourly income, (is if you make $40 and hour, it would take longer than a hour so it’s worthy it)

I have a bike you can acquire if you'd like. You can either earn it by walking from California to Colorado or you can just buy it for $3000.

Think about it. It's a steal. See, think of all the time, effort and lost wages you would rack up if you did the walk. Therefore the price is great!

Of course I created this little micro economy myself and have complete control of it but feel free to give me that kind of control over how you parse the value of a product.
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 9
  3. Would y'all say the season pass is worth it?
  • Topic Archived