• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 9
  3. Update 1.19 is out

User Info: sol_trigger

sol_trigger
1 month ago#21
what pisses me off is the ending movie isn't played when you complete a character story in free mode

User Info: Nhatalya

Nhatalya
1 month ago#22
Does anyone know why the Wind gems have a purple aura now when attacking?
Bonjour mon ami(e).

sol_trigger
1 month ago#23
i think it slows enemy.

User Info: BurningFlareX

BurningFlareX
1 month ago#24
AFAIK Wind was always supposed to have a side effect of weakening the enemy, but it never actually worked. They might have just fixed that.
rabbit

User Info: Nhatalya

Nhatalya
1 month ago#25
Might be that yeah. Because now that the purple aura is here, officers dies a lot faster I've noticed.
Bonjour mon ami(e).

User Info: Dark Symphony

Dark Symphony
1 month ago#26
RPGNoZero posted...
Hell yeah, definitely an improvement to the biggest flaw of the game.

If I can play Sima Shi, get to the last chapter, switch to Zhao and get Zhao's ending OR start as Sima Shi on his last chapter (having unlocked it earlier) and switch to Zhao who I hadn't unlocked it with and get Zhao's ending then the game will be exponentially better. It definitely will be a fix to the biggest flaw of the game.

sol_trigger
1 month ago#27
you can play zhao's last chapter one more time to get his ending after you unlocking his last chapter on sima shi route

User Info: Dark Symphony

Dark Symphony
1 month ago#28
But can I switch from Shi to Zhao on Zhao's last chapter and get Zhao's ending? Or do I have to switch from Shi to Zhao before the last chapter and then complete the penultimate chapter to unlock the last chapter and then beat the last chapter to get the ending?

User Info: CircusMonster

CircusMonster
1 month ago#29
Well I guess all cons I felt about the game are pretty much erased with this update.
PSN: Applefudge1
Switch Friend Code:SW-3508-4376-1116

User Info: BloodyAura

BloodyAura
1 month ago#30
There is that bug that became a thing after the last patch, prior to this one, that doesn't finish the little quests you do for NPC's in towns, it never updates as completed when it is, and talking to the quest giver.
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 9
  3. Update 1.19 is out
  • Topic Archived