• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 9
  3. Weapon pack 2 coming December 13th

User Info: DsPsofLife

DsPsofLife
3 months ago#41
CircusMonster posted...
DsPsofLife posted...
To see that Sun Jian is losing the Nine Rings Blade makes DW9 even worse for me. He had the perfect moveset in DW8. I hope DW10 comes out soon.

So did you not read the topic or

He is getting a new weapon, meaning he will no longer have the Nine Rings Blade. It would of been better if they changed his weapon back to being unique and being a 1-handed weapon.

User Info: Locklan

Locklan
3 months ago#42
Sun Juan getting decloned doesn’t do anything for me....plus twin daos sort of messes with the weapon it’s a two hand sword, I always though that was because it was so big and heavy it required two hands. If you’re going to duel wield daos it should be some massive guy or god help us, Yinping. Also I like the dao set and it’s a semi clone so I’d rather them decline characters with crummy weapons.

Zhou Tai and Zhang Fei make sense to me.
"None are so fallible as those who are sure they're right"

User Info: SilverHawke27

SilverHawke27
3 months ago#43
The weapon packs are just meh.

You are essentially being asked to pay for something that should have been in the base game from the start.

It's like buying a Mario game and having to pay extra for Bowser to be the final boss. Or a Zelda game where you have to DLC purchase Bombs and a Bow.

Shouldn't be supported. It'll just encourage them to clone everything all over again in DW10, then drip feed paid weapon packs to make everyone grateful.
If it isn't broken, you aren't trying.
PSN: CrysisZephyr ~~~R.I.P - Burt Reynolds (9/6/18)~~~

User Info: Dark Symphony

Dark Symphony
3 months ago#44
SilverHawke27 posted...
The weapon packs are just meh.

You are essentially being asked to pay for something that should have been in the base game from the start.

It's like buying a Mario game and having to pay extra for Bowser to be the final boss. Or a Zelda game where you have to DLC purchase Bombs and a Bow.

Shouldn't be supported. It'll just encourage them to clone everything all over again in DW10, then drip feed paid weapon packs to make everyone grateful.

While cynical this post has merit. This is the second wave of this process: Cloned movesets being decloned for cash. Outfits being lost and having to be found and reinstated for a price (long after the game is relevant).

And it sucks.
(message deleted)

User Info: sol_trigger

sol_trigger
3 months ago#46
aperfectecstasy posted...
As long as KT have fans like Skode who just bend over and spread whenever KT have some more sh** to sell, these practices will continue

wow you are so helpful
reported

User Info: Skode24

Skode24
3 months ago#47
Locklan posted...
Sun Juan getting decloned doesn’t do anything for me....plus twin daos sort of messes with the weapon it’s a two hand sword, I always though that was because it was so big and heavy it required two hands. If you’re going to duel wield daos it should be some massive guy or god help us, Yinping. Also I like the dao set and it’s a semi clone so I’d rather them decline characters with crummy weapons.

Zhou Tai and Zhang Fei make sense to me.

Sun Jian was actually one of the strongest warriors in the novels, it's just Koei always under plays his card. Hua Xiong likewise was easily the biggest adversary in the whole story and was killing all the no names they sent to fight him effortlessly until Guan Yu killed him (because the author was a blatant Shu fanboy) but it was Sun Jian who historically killed him.

Sun Jian was deeply admired by the likes of Yuan Shao and Cao Cao, Yuan Shu was terrified of him (even executing one of his own offices to placate his anger over denying him supplies as Sun Jian was going after his head). He was very much the Lu Bu of Wu prowess wise, it's not that far out him getting them as such. Who would you have given them to?

User Info: Dark Symphony

Dark Symphony
3 months ago#48
sol_trigger posted...
aperfectecstasy posted...
As long as KT have fans like Skode who just bend over and spread whenever KT have some more sh** to sell, these practices will continue

wow you are so helpful
reported

You actually think that's reportable? You guys..

User Info: sol_trigger

sol_trigger
3 months ago#49
bypass censorship and flaming people, that's enough reason.

User Info: aperfectecstasy

aperfectecstasy
3 months ago#50
Awww poor baby, getting in his feelings over a gfaqs post...
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 9
  3. Weapon pack 2 coming December 13th
  • Topic Archived