• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 9
  3. Weapon pack 2 coming December 13th

User Info: Khewy

Khewy
1 month ago#31
Nhatalya posted...
I just want everyone to be unique, I don't care that he doesn't have his nine ringed blade anymore, his new weapon is pretty fine.

Like if they wanted to give Zhenji a Whip Sword or a Leather Whip with a b****y dominatrix moveset and throw away her flute I wouldn't even complain.

I just want Zhen Ji go back to who she used to be a complete icy b**** that needs no man. Also i would want Zhen Ji go back to her DW3-5 flute era.

User Info: Dark Symphony

Dark Symphony
1 month ago#32
Nhatalya posted...
It's basically twin daos, that's basically his weapon with the nine ring dao, just that now he's using two of them. The ring part of his blade was gone anyway so it was just another dao blade. Plus you can't say it doesn't fit him, we doesn't even have seen his moves yet.

What the heck? Of course you can say it doesn't fit him.

I, personally, find Sun Jian to be a one sword kind of guy?

User Info: DragonLord150

DragonLord150
1 month ago#33
Who was Zhou Tai's clones? To my knowledge only he used the curve sword in DW9. I do not even recall anyone but him using it!
"Remember: a team of hunters is only as good as the guy you can kill three times." -mazereon

User Info: SiegvonWal

SiegvonWal
1 month ago#34
DragonLord150 posted...
Who was Zhou Tai's clones? To my knowledge only he used the curve sword in DW9. I do not even recall anyone but him using it!

Sima Zhao, who is the only playable character who favors the Sword (and that is the "Sword", looks like a curved Chinese sword, a dao). I have no idea how he plays as I haven't gotten to him yet, but the generic moveset of the Sword is identical to the Curved Sword.
Ya iz russki bot

User Info: Xiahou Mao

Xiahou Mao
1 month ago#35
DragonLord150 posted...

There are several cloned character sets that use different looking weapons but have the same base moveset, Zhou Tai is a member of one of them.

Probably the most egregious set is Dian Wei, Han Dang and Zhurong. All three use the same "one-handed axe" moveset, even though Zhurong's actually looks like her boomerang.
Xiahou Mao, True Hero of the Three Kingdoms!

User Info: RPGNoZero

RPGNoZero
1 month ago#36
DragonLord150 posted...

Despite using curved sword, his moveset plays similarly to Sima Zhao's sword.

It's pretty much similar case with Zhang Fei. His weapon was listed as Viper Spear, but he plays like Zhao Yun. It's just really terrible seeing a brute fat man like him moving like ballerina dancer.

Probably why those two got some of the first declonings among the semi-clones.
Xehanort's guardian is the will of Kairi's grandma. It will absorb Xehanort and become Kairi's grandma, the final villain!!!

User Info: WhiteZeus

WhiteZeus
1 month ago#37
Problem i had with Zhao Tai (and every other character like this) is that his knockdown string is 100% generic and so boring. Meanwhile his stun trigger and string attack after that is unique and pretty fun…

But because the generic knockdown string is so bad and boring i never used it... I hate these generic strings so much…

On one hand i rly wanna declone Zhao Tai.. on the other i don't wanna give these scumbags more money... And i already finished his story...

User Info: DsPsofLife

DsPsofLife
1 month ago#38
To see that Sun Jian is losing the Nine Rings Blade makes DW9 even worse for me. He had the perfect moveset in DW8. I hope DW10 comes out soon.

User Info: Nhatalya

Nhatalya
1 month ago#39
Well he's getting the twin fire dao as his new weapon as DLC.
Bonjour mon ami(e).

User Info: CircusMonster

CircusMonster
1 month ago#40
DsPsofLife posted...
To see that Sun Jian is losing the Nine Rings Blade makes DW9 even worse for me. He had the perfect moveset in DW8. I hope DW10 comes out soon.

So did you not read the topic or
PSN: Applefudge1
Switch Friend Code:SW-3508-4376-1116
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 9
  3. Weapon pack 2 coming December 13th
  • Topic Archived