• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 9
  3. completed both Liu Bei and Pang Tong story, still no hex mark

User Info: sol_trigger

sol_trigger
4 months ago#1
here's my screenshot i have completed both Liu Bei and Pang Tong story but hex mark is no where to be found...is there another requirement i do not aware of ?

https://i.postimg.cc/b8M5cQxJ/hex.jpg

User Info: SiegvonWal

SiegvonWal
4 months ago#2
EDIT: I should have checked the link first. It's got to be a bug, because when I completed those stories I was able to buy Hex Mark.

All I can think of (as a solution) is to go stables hopping since maybe it takes time for the game to register having done those stories or... I don't know, most likely a bug.

Therefore, I think you'll have to report this to Koei since you might not be able to fix the problem yourself (perhaps you could replay Pang Tong or Liu Bei really quickly on Very Easy, although there's no guarantee that'd work).
Ya iz russki bot

sol_trigger
4 months ago#3
just finished pang tong and liu bei final chapter one more time on easy difficult, still no hex mark, yep it's a bug.

User Info: CircusMonster

CircusMonster
4 months ago#4
Huh, I wonder if a newer patch did that....very odd....
PSN: Applefudge1
Switch Friend Code:SW-3508-4376-1116

User Info: eX Calmune

eX Calmune
4 months ago#5
I just recently unlocked since the most recent patch, so it at least isn't related to the current patch.
FFRK RW: Forbidden Wisdom - DBof
DFFOO: Cloud NT Buster (Organics passive) 530396574

User Info: SiegvonWal

SiegvonWal
3 months ago#6
Has the most recent patch (~November 28th) fixed this problem yet? I already have Hex Mark from a month or so ago, but I don't want perspective buyers and current players to be under-informed about these kinds of things.
Ya iz russki bot

User Info: CircusMonster

CircusMonster
3 months ago#7
Kinda hard to say, we need someone who hasnt already unlocked it months ago to check
PSN: Applefudge1
Switch Friend Code:SW-3508-4376-1116

User Info: Hayato Nekketsu

Hayato Nekketsu
3 months ago#8
This actually happened to my brother with Guan Yu and Red Hare several weeks ago. He completed part of Guan Yu's last chapter and the game just plain ended with the end credits and went back to the title screen after it showed a cutscene with Cao Ren. After going through the chapter again without skipping any of the cutcenes it finally progressed past that and let him finish the story and unlock the horse.

The other day I was rushing through Zhong Hui's story to unlock Wen Yang and complete the character trophy and it skipped to the end credits at one point instead of showing me the ending. Zhong Hui's ending cutscene isn't in my gallery either. I guess there's a bug where skipping the cutscenes has a chance to prematurely end the chapter instead of advancing it correctly. This was before the last patch and I haven't touched the game since then so don't know if you can still bug it out like that now.

sol_trigger
3 months ago#9
i still can't unlock this horse on update 1.19 lmao
i guess nobody bothers report this bug since they might have already unlocked it before
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 9
  3. completed both Liu Bei and Pang Tong story, still no hex mark
  • Topic Archived