• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 9
  3. Characters You Would Like To See In Future Installments?

User Info: AbsoluteDenial

AbsoluteDenial
4 months ago#41
Shu:
- Huang Hao

Other:
- Li Jue
- Guo Si

...the series needs more villainy.
"Clarity of thought before rashness of action."
- Shockwave

User Info: redroses_4life

redroses_4life
4 months ago#42
Shu:
Liao Hua
Yan Yan
Shamoke

Wu:
Han Dang

Wei:
Cai Mao
Cao Hong

Other:
Wen Chou
Yan Liang
Gongsun Zan
Li Ru
Gao Shun
Zang Ba
Xu You
Anjar elium farakeeu agua.
Who could possibly fight us?

User Info: Nhatalya

Nhatalya
4 months ago#43
"Wu: Han Dang"

I see what you did there
Bonjour mon ami(e).

User Info: Samaellives91

Samaellives91
3 months ago#44
Shu: Liu Feng and Meng Da.

I honestly don't think you could add one of these without the other. Both could be interesting if done right. Liu Feng, the adopted and loyal son of Liu Bei, but also naive and easily manipulated by Meng Da.

Wei: Bianshi and Cao Shuang
Bianshi, other had said the reasons, and Cao Shuang, I feel is important to the Jin storyline.

Wu: I don't really know, Sun Hao, maybe Pan Zhang.

Jin: Ooh boy, there is quite a few.
Sima Yan. Founder of Jin, seems obvious.
Jia Nanfeng: Wife of Sima Yan. Crazy b****.
Yang Huiyu: third wife of Sima Shi, would complete the Sima wives trifecta.
Yang Hu: Huiyu's brother and Xin Xianying's nephew, was one of the more skilled generals in the later priod.
Du Yu: A good commander, and was the one who received Sun Hao's letter of surrender.
Xin Chang: Xianying's younger brother. Remained loyal to Cao Shuang during Sima Yi's coup, which ultimately saved him.
Chen Tai: Good general.
Insert Deep/funny/nonsensical signature here.

Nhatalya
3 months ago#45
Jia Nanfeng wasn't the spouse of Sima Yan, but Sima Zhong. If they add a spouse for Sima Yan, it'd be Empress Yang Yan.
Bonjour mon ami(e).

User Info: qwertyMrJINX

qwertyMrJINX
3 months ago#46
Locklan posted...
Also still irritated that Gao Shun got passed over for that tool, Hua Xiong. Gao Shun was a legitimate top tier general whereas the other is notable only for being made up so he could be decapitated.

Hey now, I want Gao Shun as much as everybody else, but Hua Xiong is great. Don't talk s*** about my boy.
There ain't nothing to get, you just gotta have that shine

Nhatalya
3 months ago#47
Hua Xiong and Dong Bai were added to expand on Dong Zhuo's forces. Even though Gao Shun is at Hulao Gate, he's an officer under Lu Bu.

Same situation as when they added both Chen Gong and Lu Lingqi for Lu Bu in DW8 XL. If they add new characters for Lu Bu's army again, obviously it'll be Gao Shun and Zang Ba. Possibly Lady Yan too since they want to keep the relationship between Lu Bu and Diaochan at a minimum (as we can see in DW9 and even WO4) now that Lu Lingqi is here.
Bonjour mon ami(e).

User Info: Ktg905

Ktg905
3 months ago#48
Liao hua

User Info: Khewy

Khewy
3 months ago#49
Nhatalya posted...
Hua Xiong and Dong Bai were added to expand on Dong Zhuo's forces. Even though Gao Shun is at Hulao Gate, he's an officer under Lu Bu.

Same situation as when they added both Chen Gong and Lu Lingqi for Lu Bu in DW8 XL. If they add new characters for Lu Bu's army again, obviously it'll be Gao Shun and Zang Ba. Possibly Lady Yan too since they want to keep the relationship between Lu Bu and Diaochan at a minimum (as we can see in DW9 and even WO4) now that Lu Lingqi is here.

Instead of getting Lady Yan we can get Dushi.

User Info: KoverassarevoK

KoverassarevoK
3 months ago#50
I'm a little surprised no one mentions Fu Tong or Fu Qian for Shu. As I think either would make great choices for people that contributed to Shu. I know it likely would never happen, but I wouldn't mind seeing Chen Dao in sooner or later and prevent Zhao Yun from taking all the credit for stuff (not likely as he is omitted from ROTK).

If they wanted to take more liberties with hypotheticals in the future, they could do some interesting things with Meng Da, Wang Ping, and Ma Su. Just saying, there are plenty of interesting choices for Shu. Just like for all of the Kingdoms.
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 9
  3. Characters You Would Like To See In Future Installments?
  • Topic Archived