If you like the game what was your first DW game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 9
  3. If you like the game what was your first DW game?

User Info: FixedMan

FixedMan
6 months ago#1
Time to expose.

User Info: Raiden243

Raiden243
6 months ago#2

User Info: dragoonmike

dragoonmike
6 months ago#3
first Dw game the fighting game one is my first but I have been playing ROTK and Nobunaga's ambition games since nes.

FixedMan
6 months ago#4
"f you like the game" If you hate the game then there is nothing to expose.

User Info: Adam_Ace

Adam_Ace
6 months ago#5
4, and on a gameplay level it still hasn't been surpassed.

I don't understand what they thought was wrong with the progressive weapon system that game had. No joke your weapon levels up based on EXP (bar the Level 10 and Level 11 weapons which had some ridiculously hard requirements) rather than digging through s*** in boxes. Xtreme Legends though is what defines 4 for me, each character getting their own legend stage many of which had imposed limitations such as no bodyguards or items and each ranked you at the end. Also can't forget the badass advent of Edit Mode.
PSN ID: Adamight 3DS Friend Code:0061-4706-8830

FixedMan
6 months ago#6
Raiden243 posted...

dragoonmike posted...
first Dw game the fighting game one is my first but I have been playing ROTK and Nobunaga's ambition games since nes.

Adam_Ace posted...
4, and on a gameplay level it still hasn't been surpassed.

I don't understand what they thought was wrong with the progressive weapon system that game had. No joke your weapon levels up based on EXP (bar the Level 10 and Level 11 weapons which had some ridiculously hard requirements) rather than digging through s*** in boxes. Xtreme Legends though is what defines 4 for me, each character getting their own legend stage many of which had imposed limitations such as no bodyguards or items and each ranked you at the end. Also can't forget the badass advent of Edit Mode.

Okay if you guys like DW9 your opinions are validated.

User Info: 7656198

6 months ago#7
My first was 1. I like it so far, but I haven't really put enough time into it to know how much I like it. I think 5 might still be my favorite, but the PS2 era games all blur together for me save for a feature here and there.
PSN: Snycher
Twitch @Snycherus & YouTube @Snycher

FixedMan
6 months ago#8
7656198 posted...
My first was 1. I like it so far, but I haven't really put enough time into it to know how much I like it. I think 5 might still be my favorite, but the PS2 era games all blur together for me save for a feature here and there.

Okay your opinion is validated.

User Info: BreakevenCloud

BreakevenCloud
6 months ago#9
4. It’s still the best to me, too.

After a few hours of playtime, I don’t think 9 is top tier or anything, but there is fun to be had. That said, one I get to put some meaningful hours in, my opinion may change for worse or better. I’m not sure which, yet, hah.
Caveat emptor

User Info: Kagayaku08

Kagayaku08
6 months ago#10
2 played them all since. All expansions and a few side games including warriors orochi 1-3, Strike Force, and even a bit of DW Tactics
"Fluid is in one of the definitions for fluent so you're the idiot as fluent means to flow like fluid."
- Nouns and adjectives aren't the same
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 9
  3. If you like the game what was your first DW game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived