• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 9
  3. Are you done with the series now?

User Info: Fried

Fried
9 months ago#1
Are you done with the series now after how disappointing the game is? Framerate is bad and lots of bugs and glitches.

User Info: Billy Trance

Billy Trance
9 months ago#2
The game is not even officially out yet. Besides, do you know how many patches the Wticher 3 got to become such great game?

User Info: Nadster

Nadster
9 months ago#3
I haven't played it yet. However, I still believe that it is good. Just give Koei time to patch it.
"This is a quote."

User Info: brolynick

brolynick
9 months ago#4
I'll stick around for the spin-off games. Getting Hyrule Warriors on Switch and hoping for a Pirate Warriors 4 announcement soon
http://i.imgur.com/rZwq5Ro.jpg

User Info: AMX004Matilda

AMX004Matilda
9 months ago#5
Probably not considering i play alot of bethseda games.
Silent In The Night,The Witches In The Fight, Never Miss Their Mark.Canvas Wings Of Death,Prepare To Meet Your Fate.

User Info: OverlordsWrath

OverlordsWrath
9 months ago#6
Not had a chance to play yet, but no. This is my favourite series, i still imagine i will enjoy playing the game, even if thats not the case which i doubt i will still be keeping an eye out for future releases.

I mean i didnt really like 6 but still put a lot of time into it and am still playing these games. It would take alot to turn me away from this game never mind the series as a whole.

User Info: Raiden243

Raiden243
9 months ago#7
It takes more than that for me to be done with a series. So no, I'm enjoying DW9 and won't deny it's technical issues and bugs, but Koei Tecmo f***ed up and should have tested their game before releasing it.

User Info: Locklan

Locklan
9 months ago#8
Uh...no?

I mean if you were expecting perfection(or anything remotely close to it) from dynasty warriors it’s a ‘you’ problem. I fully admit this game is a mess but I’m feeling no regret for purchasing it, but yeah nothing works right.

If you’re a long time fan with reasonable expectations it will work for most I think. If you’re not a fan, stay away, this game is not for you.
"None are so fallible as those who are sure they're right"

User Info: IWasLeft2Die

IWasLeft2Die
9 months ago#9
Let's be real, most games nowadays (unfortunately so), come out with lots of things that need patches almost immediately after release. I'd say judge the game after a few months to get a more accurate picture of the game in comparison to other DW games. I feel the same really ought to go for most games besides games with pretty blatantly bad design choices (looking at you No Man's sky).

User Info: TheHefHugs

TheHefHugs
9 months ago#10
Probably not done with the series but DW9 will be a disgusting black mark for this series. Literally nothing in this game is an improvement over 8.
Awesome job! "How do berserkers live missiles?"- Ferocious Panderp
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 9
  3. Are you done with the series now?
  • Topic Archived