The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

English voices, but all new cast

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 9
  3. English voices, but all new cast

User Info: Fried

Fried
9 months ago#1
Take this with a grain of salt but on DW9's IMDB page there is a list of voice actors for the game and we may be getting a entirely new cast since on the page Zhuge Liang is being voiced by another person and not Lex Lang.

Also Xu Shu, Guo Huai and Lu Su have been listed but different voice actors. So if this is true we may be getting an all new (or mostly new) cast for the English dub.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt7447126/

User Info: Raiden243

Raiden243
9 months ago#2
I’ll take it over no dub.

User Info: xenosaga123

xenosaga123
9 months ago#3
Chinese dubs should be included in all versions. there are games that include all their voiceover languages in all versions.

User Info: Krow_Incarnate

Krow_Incarnate
9 months ago#4
A new cast can be great. Voices have gotten progressively worse.
Hail Hydra

User Info: Krow_Incarnate

Krow_Incarnate
9 months ago#5
And looking at list, if it's legit, it looks like generic NPCs will be voiced as well.
Hail Hydra

User Info: HanbeiKliesen

HanbeiKliesen
9 months ago#6
I am fine with this, knowing myself I’ll likely just play with japanese voices, but if the dub isnt garbage for once I might use it.
Psn: applefudge1
Bathrobes are racist - Xenosaga123

User Info: SuperDWFan

SuperDWFan
9 months ago#7
Imdb is like Koei Wiki. Anyone can edit and fill what they think like it's a fact.
This is the best signature I could think of.

User Info: WhiteZeus

WhiteZeus
9 months ago#8
Wouldn't be the same with a different Zhao Yun, his english dub had the perfect corniness.

User Info: SanjuroShogun

SanjuroShogun
9 months ago#9
If they change Cao Cao's voice actor from Douglas Rye, I'll be majorly disappointed. Cao Cao's my favourite figure in the game and Douglas does a great job of voicing him. His voice projects that orderly nature that Cao Cao is portrayed as.

Xiahou Dun's voice should be kept as Kirk Thornton too.

I'll miss Zhuge Liang's voice too if this is true. I didn't mind his English voice.

User Info: I_am_Zuo_Kang

I_am_Zuo_Kang
9 months ago#10
SanjuroShogun posted...
If they change Cao Cao's voice actor from Douglas Rye, I'll be majorly disappointed. Cao Cao's my favourite figure in the game and Douglas does a great job of voicing him. His voice projects that orderly nature that Cao Cao is portrayed as.

Xiahou Dun's voice should be kept as Kirk Thornton too.

I'll miss Zhuge Liang's voice too if this is true. I didn't mind his English voice.

^^^ Along with Lu Bu's as Jamieson Price. Keep his voice the same
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 9
  3. English voices, but all new cast

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived