• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Cartoons and Animation
  3. Animaniacs renewed for 3rd season

User Info: Illuminoius

Illuminoius
1 month ago#11
good
hope seasons 2 and 3 are more varied

User Info: Liquid Spider

Liquid Spider
1 month ago#12
creativerealms posted...

Anyway happy to see a third season. They can take the still hoping for actual Slappy Squirrel shorts.

Ha, good luck with that. Slappy is the one cartoon that i cant imagine coming back without Tom Ruegger's blessing.

User Info: creativerealms

creativerealms
1 month ago#13
Liquid Spider posted...
Ha, good luck with that. Slappy is the one cartoon that i cant imagine coming back without Tom Ruegger's blessing.
They really should have brought him in or asked to at least. From what I understand they never even asked. I still like the show but Tom is as much part of the show as the voice actors.
Occam's razor: The simplest solution (answer) is most likely the right one

User Info: Soradawn

Soradawn
1 month ago#14
creativerealms posted...
They really should have brought him in or asked to at least. From what I understand they never even asked. I still like the show but Tom is as much part of the show as the voice actors.

They'd need Sherri Stoner too. Stoner was a huge help on the show back then along with Ruegger.

User Info: Amy Chao

Amy Chao
1 month ago#15
Blessing? I thought they can anything with reboots up bless the contract with the original creators was very strict.

User Info: NakedJoe4Eva

NakedJoe4Eva
4 weeks ago#16
I know it's a streaming show, so the season wasn't going to be long, but I hope (although doubt) Season 2 will be longer than just 13 episodes
You think pain is wrong, I think it is all that is required to live. One can not have lived until they have truly suffered.

User Info: Amy Chao

Amy Chao
4 weeks ago#17
Is the reboot popular? I personally never here anything about it from anyone.

User Info: 60fps

60fps
4 weeks ago#18
Amy Chao posted...

Yes, it got renewed for that reason.
Proud survivor of the year 2020.
Amy Chao posted...
It was discussed fairly extensively on this board compared to a lot of other cartoons, for what that’s worth.

User Info: creativerealms

creativerealms
4 weeks ago#20
@Amy_Chao you are starting sound like NightMareBunny. You never want to sound like NMB so be careful.
Occam's razor: The simplest solution (answer) is most likely the right one
  1. Boards
  2. Cartoons and Animation
  3. Animaniacs renewed for 3rd season
  • Post New Message