• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Cartoons and Animation
  3. Helluva Boss(Episode 2-Episode 3)*Spoilers*

User Info: NightMareBunny

NightMareBunny
2 months ago#1
thoughts on these?

noticed nobody ever talked about episode 2 on here and episode 3 just came out yesterday

Booping In The Scoop

User Info: Toonstrack

Toonstrack
2 months ago#2
Theres a thread for epsiode 3. But I enjoyed both eps. That said 2 was the better one. The 3rd one was a bit too over the top and the plot was kinda meh. But it still had some nice moments.

I was kinda hoping the show doesn't turn into "The Adventures of Blitzo" but given the shows title and everything I guess I should've expected that

User Info: NightMareBunny

NightMareBunny
2 months ago#3
Yeah i wouldn't want this to just be some over the top zany show that feels like it could be one of those low tier adult swim shows
Booping In The Scoop

User Info: Toonstrack

Toonstrack
2 months ago#4
NightMareBunny posted...
Yeah i wouldn't want this to just be some over the top zany show that feels like it could be one of those low tier adult swim shows

Its personal preference. I dont derive any comedic value from gory violence and gratuitous sex scenes. The funniest jokes in this show thus far for me are the ones that focus on situational comedy and exaggerated dialogue. And the occasional slapstick.

Like The reaction to stolas' racy comment in episode 2 being cut between Blitz and his daughter. That was gold.

User Info: IShall_Run_Amok

IShall_Run_Amok
2 months ago#5
This latest episode is pretty brilliant. On one hand its writing and visuals and just about every level of creativity in it it is top knotch, and on the other hand it doesn't f*** around with the whole "our adorable, dysfunctional protagonists murder likely innocent people for money and have fun doing it" and does not let you get comfortable with it.
reject humanity, return to wolef
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Cartoons and Animation
  3. Helluva Boss(Episode 2-Episode 3)*Spoilers*
  • Topic Archived