• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Cartoons and Animation
  3. Batman: The Animated Series Sequel Reportedly In The Works For HBO Max.

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
1 month ago#31
no thanks id rather get something new

the DCAU is over and has been for a long time the attempts to revisit it have been bleh

justice league vs the furious five was just boring and made no sense to be part of the DCAU

also why is it marvel can get people hyped for the f***ing gaurdians of the galaxy a team no one gave a s*** about even peope who wrote for the book did not care abotu them

meanwhile DC cant market anyone but batman and they are sitting on a goldmine with wonderwoman right now as she has become rather popular do to her films
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: PLCTheCd2

PLCTheCd2
1 month ago#32
AceMos posted...
also why is it marvel can get people hyped for the f***ing gaurdians of the galaxy a team no one gave a s*** about even peope who wrote for the book did not care abotu them

Box office and reviews says the contrary. To Marvel's defense, it was a big risk introducing obscure characters into the mainstream.

But yeah, Batman is overuse to the point that Warner Bros might as well sell the other DC characters.
It's "Nor" NOT "Or" when you use the word "neither".

User Info: Lil_Bit83

Lil_Bit83
1 month ago#33
AceMos posted...
no thanks id rather get something new

the DCAU is over and has been for a long time the attempts to revisit it have been bleh

justice league vs the furious five was just boring and made no sense to be part of the DCAU

meanwhile DC cant market anyone but batman and they are sitting on a goldmine with wonderwoman right now as she has become rather popular do to her films
I didn't wanna go see it. I thought it looked dumb. And it turned out to be boring. I only went because my boyfriend wanted to go see it.
2DS FC tempest 1478 9807 1205

User Info: GamerSlyRatchet

GamerSlyRatchet
1 month ago#34
AceMos posted...
also why is it marvel can get people hyped for the f***ing gaurdians of the galaxy a team no one gave a s*** about even peope who wrote for the book did not care abotu them =

Hey now, the DnA run of Guardians of the Galaxy is excellent and is what put them on the map in the first place.
ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD !!!!

User Info: rexcrk

rexcrk
1 month ago#35
Seems like... not a great idea. The Animated Series was like lightning- you can’t recapture that.

They should just try to make another high-quality Batman show inspired by the original Animated Series instead.
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
  1. Boards
  2. Cartoons and Animation
  3. Batman: The Animated Series Sequel Reportedly In The Works For HBO Max.
  • Topic Archived