• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Cartoons and Animation
  3. Batman: The Animated Series Sequel Reportedly In The Works For HBO Max.

User Info: hyorinryu

hyorinryu
1 month ago#21
tvmasterdoodles posted...
Because they’re unmarketable. We can’t call Captain Marvel his actual name because of Disney and because he looks too much like Superman people will get confused. And because Jaime is a minority... he’s at a severe disadvantage compared to his white counterparts. Also nobody really knew or cared about him until Brave and the Bold.

I think Billy has somethings going for him. He got a movie, and people seemed to find it okay.

I'm not that interested in a new DCAU. It ended while it was good imo. The most I could ask for would be some batman beyond stuff to bridge the gap or a static shock epilogue.
tacomoney posted...
Ughhhh
Look I like Batman as next as the next DC fan.

But for fricks sake give some other franchise a shake.
Its Batman, Batman, Batman and more Batman it seems, be it series on him or spinoffs.

We haven't had a new pure Superman show in over 2 decades, maybe another crack at Green Lantern with the Sinestro Corps now that the movie restriction is lifted, do the Milestone characters for some diversity like Icon or maybe a new Static shock.

Or hell, how is in over nearly 80 years no Woman Woman animated series??!!!!
For pete sakes she's one of the Trinity!!!
Give her a series to give her some exposure to her mythos and characters.

....OR just do a Blue Beetle series with Jamie, i'd love that as well.

I wouldn't mind a Wonder woman show, just to see what they could do. I can't remember much from her that isn't justice league related outside of the two recent movies. Blue beetle would be good too, that story sounds interesting and could make a solid movie.
Not changing this sig unless a sequel for Kirby Air Ride is released or I change my mind Started 8 12 2008
Puzzledragon ID: 357646299

User Info: FortuneCookie

FortuneCookie
1 month ago#22
What's the point? We had a sequel.

Or is this an alternate continuity to Batman Beyond?

User Info: UberPyro64

UberPyro64
1 month ago#23
I love Batman: TAS, but it does seem a little late for another sequel. There's already been so much of it. Especially if you include the rest of the DCAU. Then again, I support Spectacular Spider-Man continuing after twelve years, so idk.

Tell you what, put Azrael and Orphan in it, and I'm in.
Video Games are pretty cool.

User Info: thegreatwumbo

thegreatwumbo
1 month ago#24
UberPyro64 posted...
Tell you what, put Azrael and Orphan in it, and I'm in.

It would be great if these two got used. They are two of the characters I am most disappointed were never in the DCAU.
Currently playing: Ghost of Tsushima
Games beaten this year: 1

User Info: PLCTheCd2

PLCTheCd2
1 month ago#25
SSJ_Jin posted...
Nobody cares about these losers. Batman > DC so please more Batman.

Seriously? What's the point of owning the other characters then? If that was the case then Warner Bros might as well sell the other DC characters and be renamed Bat-verse.
It's "Nor" NOT "Or" when you use the word "neither".

User Info: McMarbles

McMarbles
1 month ago#26
More 90s nostagia pandering, whoopee. It's the 20s already, where's my 00's nostalgia? Where's my Chowder and Fosters' reboots?
Currently playing: Paper Mario: The Origami King (Switch)
#SluggoIsLit

User Info: MMTrigger

MMTrigger
1 month ago#27
McMarbles posted...
More 90s nostagia pandering, whoopee. It's the 20s already, where's my 00's nostalgia? Where's my Chowder and Fosters' reboots?
That brings up a question: what happens when 00's nostalgia overlaps with the 80's nostalgia from then? Does the 80's nostalgia get a repeat?
"Nothing is real if you don't believe in who you are!"- Rocky Balboa
http://mmtrigger.deviantart.com/

User Info: Hardcore_Adult

Hardcore_Adult
1 month ago#28
McMarbles posted...

A lot of the stuff from the 2000s was hit-and-miss. Well from the mid-late part of that decade anyway.
I'll get back up for good this time and I ain't comin' down...

User Info: GamerSlyRatchet

GamerSlyRatchet
1 month ago#29
Azrael was in The Adventure Continues, and honestly, he was probably my favorite integration into the DCAU that comic did. He was different, but still got the core of the character. Too bad him and the glorious Mr. Wing were in the same story that retconned Sub-Zero and had Batman kick around Nora's corpse as a distraction.

McMarbles posted...

You're not getting your 00s nostalgia until Disney stops being stubborn and revives or does SOMETHING with Gargoyles.
ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD !!!!

User Info: Lil_Bit83

Lil_Bit83
1 month ago#30
Nah. I'd rather they release/re-release a boxset. I'm pretty sure there was one. It was a great show.
2DS FC tempest 1478 9807 1205
  1. Boards
  2. Cartoons and Animation
  3. Batman: The Animated Series Sequel Reportedly In The Works For HBO Max.
  • Topic Archived