• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Cartoons and Animation
  3. transformers war for cybertron earthrise chapter 1 is up on netfilx (spoilers)

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
2 months ago#11
Lord of Nightmares posted...
Considering what was implied in the Dead Universe episode (which was my personal favorite episode this season due to the pure fanservice for G1 fans), it seems almost likely unless Megs manages to alter the timeline, which may result in a whole different can of worms opening up. Although I doubt that it'll happen in this trilogy or anytime soon for that matter.

well the golden disk is in play now and we know beast wars content is coming

so a far far more dangerous threat than unicron may be on the horrizon

one who is a threat to all of time

the one true megatron "YESSSSSSSSS"
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
Lord of Nightmares 2 months ago#12
'Prepare to be....reformatted.......'

'NOOOOOOOOOOOO...........'

User Info: the_NGW

the_NGW
2 months ago#13
Kingdom incorporates a lot of Beast Wars elements so a lot of the stuff included in this is obvious setup for that.
GP Vs 2016: Second Place Winner
PSN: ourtheNGW | Nintendo Switch: SW-1891-6374-1416 Official R.O.B. of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

User Info: creativerealms

creativerealms
1 month ago#14
Ending with dinobot. Can't wait for part three.
Occam's razor: The simplest solution (answer) is most likely the right one

User Info: Amakusa

Amakusa
1 month ago#15
It was just as bad as the first part. A lot of interesting ideas with bad follow-through.

supermichael11 posted...
I was suprise to see Scorponok was attacking everyone, since in Transformers Energon he seems like a calm character. None the less I really enjoyed this new season of Transformers.
Scorponok was there purely because the space station was at Nebulon (in G1 that was 'his' home planet) and the writers needed some horror monsters so Optimus and Megatron can temporarily team up and fight it. Presumably he got on the station from through the portal, but I suppose we'll never really know.

** in G1 Scorponok was purely an automaton and was the name of Zarak's superweapon/Hive City; similary so in Japanese continuity Scorponok was Zarak's Transtector during Headmasters (I may actually have that backward).
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.
Lord of Nightmares 1 month ago#16
Amakusa posted...
It was just as bad as the first part. A lot of interesting ideas with bad follow-through.

Scorponok was there purely because the space station was at Nebulon (in G1 that was 'his' home planet) and the writers needed some horror monsters so Optimus and Megatron can temporarily team up and fight it. Presumably he got on the station from through the portal, but I suppose we'll never really know.

** in G1 Scorponok was purely an automaton and was the name of Zarak's superweapon/Hive City; similary so in Japanese continuity Scorponok was Zarak's Transtector during Headmasters (I may actually have that backward).

Well, in the original Marvel G1 comic continuity, Scorponok was very much sentient and a high ranking commander who was in charge of most if not all Decepticon forces stationed on Earth after Megatron's apparent death fairly early on during the series' run, with Lord Zarak being the Nebulon whom he became bonded with as a result of events during the Headmasters miniseries.

He was also one of the more competent Decepticon leaders throughout the series and one of the few who was actually willing to listen to reason and cooperate with the Autobots if they had common ground, not to mention one of the rare Decepticons whom Optimus was actually willing to acknowledge as a friend.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Cartoons and Animation
  3. transformers war for cybertron earthrise chapter 1 is up on netfilx (spoilers)
  • Topic Archived