• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Cartoons and Animation
  3. transformers war for cybertron earthrise chapter 1 is up on netfilx (spoilers)

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
2 months ago#1
make sure to use spoiler tags for the first 24 hours
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
Lord of Nightmares 2 months ago#2
Thanks for the headsup, I forgot when it was supposed to debut but knew it was sometime around now and was checking Netflix for new episodes over the weekend without any luck.

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
2 months ago#3
big step uup over season 1

the stuff with alita was the best parts thoe
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: DazzlerTwodirks

DazzlerTwodirks
2 months ago#4
Where did they find cloth for all those flags?
Lord of Nightmares 2 months ago#5
I'm more curious to know why the Council allowed Deeseus to continue existing, taking into account what they did in the distant past.

User Info: DaBlackGamer

DaBlackGamer
2 months ago#6
Just got done watching all the episodes of season 2. Before heading to spoilers, I do want to point out this season is setting up for "Beast Wars" and this season 2 is using lots of reference such as The Golden Disc was given to Megatron by Galvatron which was a huge surprise. This season is way better than season 1 to say the least. I agree that Alita scenes was really good and I almost believe she was gonna become a Decepticon for a sec but glad that didn't happen. It was nice seeing the original Quintessons in this, a nice bonus but felt it was rush to flesh them out this early in the series. Starcream is so predictable, its not even funny he was going to start taking over command but this was to be expected lol.
Overall, season 2 really started strong, I give it a 8/10. I’m looking forward to season 3 just because lot of the Beast Wars characters will be showing up in it. I grew up watching Beast Wars and collecting those figures as well since it was my generation of Transformers I got into before watching the originals.
PC: CPU: Ryzen 7: 2700X+Wright Prism/GPU: RTX 2070/RAM: 16GB/MB:MSI Pro Solution/PSU: EVGA SuperNova 650w Gold/SSD: Samsung 850 EVO: 1TB/OS: Windows 10
Lord of Nightmares 2 months ago#7
The sheer number of references to the original G1 continuity in this season was staggering, to say the least. I'm not sure how they're going to wrap everything up by the next season since at this point it just feels like they're barely scratching the surface by setting up so many potential subplots, unless there's a followup series/trilogy after this first one.

On a sidenote, poor Sky Lynx. :(

User Info: supermichael11

supermichael11
1 month ago#8
I was suprise to see Scorponok was attacking everyone, since in Transformers Energon he seems like a calm character. None the less I really enjoyed this new season of Transformers.

I only watched some episode of Transformers G1, I didn't watch all the episode. I watched some episode when it was on Kix or Pop channel.
I have seen all the episode of Transfoerms Energon.

I wonder if Megatron will turn into Galvatron in the future.
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/88/ dragon ball forum

User Info: EricDent1

EricDent1
1 month ago#9
If you have never seen Transformers The Movie from 1986, you really need to.

There's a bunch of references to that in this series.

Which I just blasted through and thought it was very good.
Toho's Godzilla Will Live Forever!
DQB2 Builder ID: nA8k13WmuZ
Lord of Nightmares 1 month ago#10
supermichael11 posted...

I wonder if Megatron will turn into Galvatron in the future.

Considering what was implied in the Dead Universe episode (which was my personal favorite episode this season due to the pure fanservice for G1 fans), it seems almost likely unless Megs manages to alter the timeline, which may result in a whole different can of worms opening up. Although I doubt that it'll happen in this trilogy or anytime soon for that matter.
  1. Boards
  2. Cartoons and Animation
  3. transformers war for cybertron earthrise chapter 1 is up on netfilx (spoilers)
  • Topic Archived