• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Cartoons and Animation
  3. Croods sequel is being released in theaters

User Info: NightMareBunny

NightMareBunny
2 months ago#1
Did dreamworks forget we’re in a pandemic?
Booping In The Scoop

User Info: Hardcore_Adult

Hardcore_Adult
2 months ago#2
Some places will probably ease restrictions but yeah, it's kinda foolhardy at the minute.

💸
I'll get back up for good this time and I ain't comin' down...

User Info: creativerealms

creativerealms
2 months ago#3
Warner is trying g to do the Same thing with Wonder Woman 84. Though seems releasing it in theaters and Streaming on the same day is a way to reduce traffic to theaters hope it works.

With huge markets like New York and California not opening no matter what any movie in theaters won't do great.
Occam's razor: The simplest solution (answer) is most likely the right one

User Info: Zanzenburger

Zanzenburger
2 months ago#4
Not any different that theme parks being open. They've been open since September, just with social distancing.
Congratulations! Your post was deemed response-worthy.

User Info: NightMareBunny

NightMareBunny
2 months ago#5
And just whose gonna go to the theater during a pandemic to watch the croods?
Booping In The Scoop

User Info: Blastia

Blastia
2 months ago#6
"come on kids, get yo masks on. Daddy's been waiting for this sequel for years. We are NOT missing it"
Posted with GameRaven 3.5.2

User Info: creativerealms

creativerealms
2 months ago#7
Zanzenburger posted...
Not any different that theme parks being open. They've been open since September, just with social distancing.
Theme parks are a bit safer due to being outdoors and not stuck in one spot for two hours.
NightMareBunny posted...
And just whose gonna go to the theater during a pandemic to watch the croods?
More then saw New Mutants.
Occam's razor: The simplest solution (answer) is most likely the right one

User Info: DaBlackGamer

DaBlackGamer
2 months ago#8
I'm gonna go see Croods 2 as I enjoy the first film but I'll go alone. My movie theater has been doing well with social distancing guideline and really, just use common sense when you go out in public and movie theaters is no different. I had no problems entering the movie theaters when I went to see Tenet on release day. Kept my mask on and enjoy the movie. Simple as that.
With kids, it's hard to say if they can tolerate wearing mask throughout the movie, so this is going to be a hit or a miss but keep in mind, movie theaters want to get that holiday money and holiday seasons is a money making for the theaters to get. I love the theaters experience and I do plan to see movies like Monster Hunter & WW 1984...I do have HBO Max, but we'll see.
PC: CPU: Ryzen 7: 2700X+Wright Prism/GPU: RTX 2070/RAM: 16GB/MB:MSI Pro Solution/PSU: EVGA SuperNova 650w Gold/SSD: Samsung 850 EVO: 1TB/OS: Windows 10

User Info: Hardcore_Adult

Hardcore_Adult
2 months ago#9
Had the whole Screening to myself when I went to see BAT:FTM. No s***.

I'll get back up for good this time and I ain't comin' down...

User Info: ju_mu

ju_mu
2 months ago#10
Didn't they cancel the croods sequel a while back. Im surprised it even got a sequel before we got a new shrek, madagascar or even bee movie(though this one is understandable because seinfeld himself ruled it out a while back)
Not changing my signature until call of duty penguin warfare or a cod game about a penguin uprising is released.
  1. Boards
  2. Cartoons and Animation
  3. Croods sequel is being released in theaters
  • Topic Archived