• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Cartoons and Animation
  3. In a meta sense, did Star vs TFOE go the way of Game of Thrones? (spoilers)

User Info: PLCTheCd2

PLCTheCd2
1 month ago#11
That being said, Danny Phantom.ended too soon with many questions unanswered.

Stat tried to tie some loose ends albeit rushed and ****y
It's "Nor" NOT "Or" when you use the word "neither".

User Info: abcDSBT

abcDSBT
1 month ago#12
At least DP didn't end with Danny destroying the Ghost Zone in order to turn that phantom meteor into a regular meteor that could then be destroyed Armageddon style.

Creator of Vexus, DSBT InsaniT, and Dreamscape. #SaveWOY
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU7p8mLrIMEWBSJio-0P-vg

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
1 month ago#13
oh god imagine if butch wrote the ending today now that he wants to be super uber christian

danny and the ghost woulds all pray and then jesus would come and send the meteor away
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: PLCTheCd2

PLCTheCd2
1 month ago#14
Then Fairly Oddparents ends with Timmy believing that fairies are actually agents of Satan.

abcDSBT posted...
At least DP didn't end with Danny destroying the Ghost Zone in order to turn that phantom meteor into a regular meteor that could then be destroyed Armageddon style.

Nice...I actually burst out laughing during work.
It's "Nor" NOT "Or" when you use the word "neither".

User Info: DPman88

DPman88
1 month ago#15
AceMos posted...
no it was butch that ruined danny phantom this is well documented he took over in season 3 and ruined every aspect people liked of the show
Did he though? I rewatched the whole thing a few months ago, and his stink was all over the show, even in the earlier episodes...
THE WIND FISH IN NAME ONLY, FOR IT IS NEITHER.

User Info: StewieGriffin23

StewieGriffin23
1 month ago#16
AceMos posted...
oh god imagine if butch wrote the ending today now that he wants to be super uber christian

danny and the ghost woulds all pray and then jesus would come and send the meteor away
Which also begs the question: What does his friend Seth MacFarlane (who is openly atheist) think now that Butch is becoming a fundamentalist?

Biden won the election. America can finally breathe easy again.
Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-3759-9672

User Info: McMarbles

McMarbles
1 month ago#17
Before GOT we called that “Pulling a Dexter.”
Currently playing: Paper Mario: The Origami King (Switch)
#SluggoIsLit

User Info: De-

De-
1 month ago#18
McMarbles posted...
Before GOT we called that “Pulling a Dexter.”

At least Showtime's trying to right this ship with that upcoming revival series.
But I could be wrong...

User Info: abcDSBT

abcDSBT
1 month ago#19
bump
Creator of Vexus, DSBT InsaniT, and Dreamscape. #SaveWOY
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU7p8mLrIMEWBSJio-0P-vg
  1. Boards
  2. Cartoons and Animation
  3. In a meta sense, did Star vs TFOE go the way of Game of Thrones? (spoilers)
  • Topic Archived