• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: rustmonx

rustmonx
1 month ago#1
This cartoon is average, really, it's just not that good, but not bad and other people do seem to like it a lot. The first thing I noticed is how the characters easily rip-off Ed,Edd and Eddy. Waffle is like Ed,Gordon is like Edd,and Mr Blik is like Eddy. As for the characters,they are likable. But Mr Blik seems like the only unlikable character of the cartoon. He is so greedy and selfish,and thinks he's the best,and always cares about himself. He also cheats on games. This had a weird sense of humor and weird plots.

Catscratch Intro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUQ2_-DToOQ
It had some funny moments and was enjoyable. Just a shame that it is associated with noted POS Tennapel
JUS FC: 4854-3681-3756 (Kayin12)
PSN: BahamutKnight0

User Info: StewieGriffin23

StewieGriffin23
1 month ago#3
The show was awesome and would've been more successful if Nickelodeon treated it better.
Atheism is a simple disbelief in gods. If that answer doesn't fit the question, then the question is unrelated to atheism.
Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-3759-9672

User Info: Venshen

Venshen
1 month ago#4
Eh I didn’t love it but I didn’t hate it, it’s just another show that was just “ok”, didn’t like Gordon’s crush on the “human Kimberly” kid. Theme song was catchy though, overall the show didn’t seem to last that long if I remembered correctly

User Info: McMarbles

McMarbles
1 month ago#5
Is this the one with the creepy pedo cat?
Currently playing: Paper Mario: The Origami King (Switch)
#SluggoIsLit

User Info: StewieGriffin23

StewieGriffin23
1 month ago#6
Venshen posted...
overall the show didn’t seem to last that long if I remembered correctly
You'd be right. It lasted one season stretched across two years.
Atheism is a simple disbelief in gods. If that answer doesn't fit the question, then the question is unrelated to atheism.
Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-3759-9672

User Info: nomregroundhogs

nomregroundhogs
1 month ago#7
It wasn’t the greatest show ever but it had its moments and I have good memories of it overall. Wish they’d make it available somehow, I think it’s one of just 2 Nicktoons that’s never gotten an official DVD or digital release (the other being The Xs which premiered the same year as Catscratch).

But, yeah, the creator is a verified a******.

User Info: Antiyonder

Antiyonder
1 month ago#8
McMarbles posted...
Is this the one with the creepy pedo cat?

I think the show was going for them being kids (cat years and all that), but didn't work to sell them as anything other than adult cats.

User Info: McMarbles

McMarbles
1 month ago#9
Antiyonder posted...
I think the show was going for them being kids (cat years and all that), but didn't work to sell them as anything other than adult cats.
Then maybe they shouldn’t have given him a gruff adult voice.
Currently playing: Paper Mario: The Origami King (Switch)
#SluggoIsLit

User Info: Amy Chao

Amy Chao
1 month ago#10
Why hasn't tenpal been cancelled...
  • Topic Closed