• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Cartoons and Animation
  3. Your Ultimate "You know what? You pretty much deserve to die!" moments

User Info: Hardcore_Adult

Hardcore_Adult
4 weeks ago#1
- Benson in Death Sandwich episode, that's what spite gets you.
- Jerry in Rattlestar Ricklactica
- Frank Grimes with the Electricity in Homer's Enemy (Yes, Homer sent him loopy but this was on him)
I'll get back up for good this time and I ain't comin' down...

User Info: spectre_vampire

spectre_vampire
4 weeks ago#2
Angela in "Peter-assment"
Check out my cousin's LP channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHp_QtFJSUqpDXs67CsVWsA/videos

User Info: tvmasterdoodles

tvmasterdoodles
4 weeks ago#3
Anytime Peter gets violated or beaten.
"Roshi could mafuba Frieza into a Cooler to keep him Cold"

User Info: StewieGriffin23

StewieGriffin23
4 weeks ago#4
Let's see....

• In Weirdmageddon on Gravity Falls, it's satisfying to see Bill Cipher screw up Preston Northwest's face. Preston acts like a total dick towards everyone, even (or should I say especially?) his own daughter.
  • Mr. Krabs being put in the hospital and losing all of his stolen money at the end of "The Cent of Money". He was exploiting Gary for his own personal gain, even though he knew full well it was hurting him.

tvmasterdoodles posted...
Anytime Peter gets violated or beaten.
My favorite instance is in "Dial Meg for Murder" where Meg beats him crap out of him after becoming a delinquent (up to and including breaking his teeth against the stairs).
"You've gone from crazy like a fox to crazy like Fox News!" -Amy Wong, Futurama
Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-3759-9672

User Info: ReijiAzumaZwei

ReijiAzumaZwei
4 weeks ago#5
Michelangelo in "Mikey Gets Shellachne" in TMNT 2012. You know the reason.

User Info: tvmasterdoodles

tvmasterdoodles
4 weeks ago#6
ReijiAzumaZwei posted...
Michelangelo in "Mikey Gets Shellachne" in TMNT 2012. You know the reason.
Timothy deserved to die worse. Instead of becoming Mutagen Man he should’ve died, maybe that’s why they didn’t bother trying to cure him after a while?
"Roshi could mafuba Frieza into a Cooler to keep him Cold"

User Info: SammichTime

SammichTime
4 weeks ago#7
Cartman in "Breast Cancer Show Ever"
Xbox Live GT: Barcnori

User Info: Venshen

Venshen
4 weeks ago#8
Morty when he deformed a guy for breaking up with his sister for another girl, I mean that’s too far, really cold.

i recall a ppg reboot episode where bubbles and buttercup basically sold blossom to Him ( literally the devil) so they can get a snow ski, not at any moment did they do the remorse “what were we thinking? What have we done?” thing

Angelica in the early seasons of rugrats, I know it’s a bit much for basically a 3 year old toddler, but she does horribleness and petty bullying at high school levels

User Info: Wandering__Hero

Wandering__Hero
4 weeks ago#9
Catra: Trying to destroy the world and murder everyone on it out of spite. Then trying to blame She Ra for it. Made it really hard to accept her heel face, even if they did at least build to it. Oh and trying to murder Entrapta after she saved her from a trip to Beast Island. Notably Hordak does try to kill her for that last one

The Diamonds (sans Pink whose still kinda s***ty and to a lesser extent Blue, whose simply a Kidnapper instead of a fascist and a murderer. White and Yellow are almost pure evil). I supposed I'd be hypocritical if I didn't mention they also tried to destroy the earth and murder the entire cast and run an oppressive fascist society but I guess all they needed was the power of friendship? Bleh.

Jasper to a degree. I felt like clapping when the older Steven bluntly tells her she brought the corruption on herself and did so trying to win a fight that she didn't even win
Click the sites these contain to donate to charity for free http://www.thenonprofits.com/
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Mikurotoro92

Mikurotoro92
4 weeks ago#10
I can only think of one character who deserves to die and that is Pearl Krabs

She is just an annoying teenager who is ungrateful to her father as witnessed in the episodes "Whale of a Birthday" and "Bossy Boots"

I'll try to think of non-SpongeBob examples...
  1. Boards
  2. Cartoons and Animation
  3. Your Ultimate "You know what? You pretty much deserve to die!" moments
  • Post New Message