• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Cartoons and Animation
  3. Ducktales Discussion: Step Right Up, Come On In!

User Info: Jangobadass

Jangobadass
1 month ago#241
@bidas100 , what creativerealms said. My bad, I should've worded that better 😖

User Info: TigerTycoon

TigerTycoon
1 month ago#242
2 mediocre episodes in a row.

It's kind of a shame how Pepper and Blot lost despite them learning companionship first, only due to luck as the Emu was chaotic and attacking everybody initially than suddenly at the end it's cooperative to the Ducks and actively helps them for no reason.

It would have made more sense if Pepper and Blot got the bagpipes because they were able to cooperate, while the Ducks lost it because of their inability to do so themselves.

Instead they win because of luck. Random chance prevents Pepper and Blot from leaving until more random chance gets the Ducks to work together again.
YOU COULDN'T AFFORD IT!

User Info: bidas100

bidas100
1 month ago#243
Why aren't emus sapient?
Fun fact: DC Comics is short for Detective Conan Comics.
Pronouns: he/him. If my pronouns annoy you, please reply to this post so we can discuss.

User Info: creativerealms

creativerealms
1 month ago#244
bidas100 posted...
Why aren't emus sapient?
Some birds are sapient and others aren't. This has been the case since the first episode. They made a joke about it in the Penumbra episode.
Occam's razor: The simplest solution (answer) is most likely the right one

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
1 month ago#245
great episode thoe penny and donald really needed to be in this one

3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: Rorshacma

Rorshacma
1 month ago#246
Am I the only one that was kind of annoyed that Webby wouldn't have immediately brought up the fact that she just recently encountered an enemy whose entire strategy involves draining magic the moment it was discovered that the castle's magic was drained?

And yeah, it was super bizarre that Donald and Della weren't there. Especially Della.
"I was born out of the greediness of mankind. While men exist, so will I!" - Bacterion

User Info: marc55

marc55
1 month ago#247
TigerTycoon posted...
It's kind of a shame how Pepper and Blot lost despite them learning companionship first, only due to luck as the Emu was chaotic and attacking everybody initially than suddenly at the end it's cooperative to the Ducks and actively helps them for no reason

i thought matilda got it to help because its her pet
There is no sound, no voice, no cry in all the world that can be heard... until someone listens.

User Info: Toonstrack

Toonstrack
1 month ago#248
So I took a bit of a break after the DW ep, but I hopped back on the train and I was really enjoying the 2 episodes that followed. Looks like this arc is going to be a lot of fun. And the anime references in the Bazaar adventure episode were absolute gold!

User Info: MWG

MWG
1 month ago#249
Brief preview of November 30 episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97W3eq52Rfo

I wonder if this is the last new episode before we go on another break.
+-MWG-+
3DS FC: 5327-0943-2655

User Info: KI Simpson

KI Simpson
1 month ago#250
It almost certainly is, they don't like airing new episodes in December.
  1. Boards
  2. Cartoons and Animation
  3. Ducktales Discussion: Step Right Up, Come On In!
  • Topic Archived