• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Cartoons and Animation
  3. If cartoon characters did the Injustice 2/MKX &11 style intro

User Info: PLCTheCd2

PLCTheCd2
1 month ago#81
I haven't seen Hazbin Hotel yet, but in the mean time. So, I don't know how to respond as Angel Dust yet. So, while we wait. Here's one I came up with.

Penny Gadget (Inspector Gadget): (To Elmyra Duff): PETA would like a word with you on what you did to my dog Brain!
Elmyra Duff (Tiny Toon Adventures): Wait. Whi's Peta?
Penny Gadget: Ironic that Brain is something you took from Uncle Gadget and I.

Spider-Man (The 90s version): My Spidey-Sense says that you are not exactly kid-friendly
It's "Nor" NOT "Or" when you use the word "neither".

User Info: Hikari_Yagami

Hikari_Yagami
1 month ago#82
just got one in mind that I came up with.

Cruella de Vil (101 Dalmatians): Once I have those Dalmatian puppies I'll have that fur coat I've always wanted!
Katrina Stoneheart (Pound Puppies): Dalmatians? why stop there? all dogs should be fur coats!
Cruella de Vil: Be serious darling, only Dalmatians appeal to me.
"Oh why was I chosen to be the holder of light?" - Hikari Yagami

PLCTheCd2
1 month ago#83
Nice, one, but do you have a response for Angel Dust from Hazbin Hotel?

Hikari_Yagami
1 month ago#84
sadly I don't, never seen Hazbin Hotel before so i don't know the character.

meanwhile here's another one.

Swiftheart Rabbit: you know I was the original blue blur right?
Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic X): Hey wait a sec, that's my nickname!
Swiftheart Rabbit: Really now? I was running circles around No Heart and Professor Coldheart long before you were born.
(edited 1 month ago)

PLCTheCd2
1 month ago#85
Daria: "Oh look, I'm an annoying comic book character who thinks he's clever by breaking the fourth wall and spewing pop culture references all the time"
Deadpool: "Oh look, I'm a moody, bored teenager who looks down on everyone and make hurtful comments at everyone I see"
Daria: "Your point being?"

Or...

Deadpool: "Oh look, I'm a moody, bored teenager who looks down on everyone and make hurtful comments at everyone I see"
Daria: "Oh look, I'm an annoying comic book character who thinks he's clever by breaking the fourth wall and spewing pop culture references all the time"
Deadpool: (Pulls out his two katanas) "And people say I got a death wish..."
(edited 1 month ago)

PLCTheCd2
4 weeks ago#86
Mr. Crocker (Fairly Odd Parents): You have the ability to predict what other will say? This must be the work of...
Joseph Joestar (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure): Your next line will be... "FAIRY GODPARENTS!" (Does the same spastic movements Mr. Crocker does)
Mr. Crocker: FAIRY GOD-(Stops in mid-spasm) wait what?

I regret nothing...
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: K3vintheDork

K3vintheDork
4 weeks ago#87
Bro, these back and forth responses are hilarious. Shame I don't hang around this site much anymore with a topic like this. I'll pitch in a few.

Top Cat (Top Cat): Benny and the gang told me to take it easy on you. Real sweet, sentimental types those boys.
Kat (Kid vs Kat): Hiss.
Top Cat (Top Cat): You poor bozo, now I see why they were getting so worried about your safety. Too choked up with fear to speak the Queen's English!

Randall (Recess): I hear you enjoy a bit of spy work too. Got any moist tidbits to share?
Ron Stoppable (Kim Possible): Sorry, little guy. I tag along with Kim to tackle real villains, not schoolyard drama!
Randall (Recess): Suit yourself, I can still tell Miss Finster about how I beat you harder than Spinelli beats me!

Luan (Loud House): Okay, okay, I'll try out my latest joke on you! Are you ready for the set up?
Hayley (American Dad): No, but my fist has been set up for the past minute to taste your face!
Luan (Loud House): And there's the punchline!
So what you're saying is... you're a dork?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ooOELrGMn14
(edited 4 weeks ago)

Hikari_Yagami
4 weeks ago#88
Wuya (Xiaolin Showdown): I'm amazed we never crossed paths 1500 years ago
Shendu (Jackie Chan Adventures): Obviously, you and your fellow Heylin were beneath me back then.
Wuya (Xiaolin Showdown): And now I see why we never crossed paths back then.

Yakko Warner (Animaniacs 2020): Well, it looks like our show is the shining example of how to do a reboot
Robin (Teen titans go!): No way, my show is!
Yakko Warner (Animaniacs 2020): yeah, your show is the shining example of how not to do a reboot

User Info: K3vintheDork

K3vintheDork
4 weeks ago#89
Hikari_Yagami posted...
Wuya (Xiaolin Showdown): I'm amazed we never crossed paths 1500 years ago
Shendu (Jackie Chan Adventures): Obviously, you and your fellow Heylin were beneath me back then.
Wuya (Xiaolin Showdown): And now I see why we never crossed paths back then.

No joke, I would like to really see this fight with Wuya and Shendu at the heights of their power.

Carl (Aqua Teen Hunger Force): Why the hell did I get out of bed to fight with a slob like you? The game's on and I've got a six pack with my name on it back home.
Mad Hatter (Batman: The Animated Series): Ah, but I have a much better game in mind for you. You and I shall face off in croquet, and this flamingo is my mallet and your head is my ball!
Carl (Aqua Teen Hunger Force): Right, bud, so do they call you the Mad Hatter because you're crazy or because you piss other people off? I'm pretty pissed, so I'm answering my own question here.
So what you're saying is... you're a dork?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ooOELrGMn14

PLCTheCd2
4 weeks ago#90
Queen Chrysalis (My Little POny: Friendship Is Magic): What if you WERE wrong all along? Do you think they would've forgiven you?
Twilight Sparkle: True bonds of friendship and family can't be broken by disagreements.
Queen Chrysalis: (To Twilight Sparkle): Even if it means they left you to your own death?

Here's hoping the next poster watches Hazbin Hotel.

Angel Dust (Hazbin Hotel) vs. Spider-Man (any version): So, I hear you can do whatever a spider can...

Spider-Man (The 90s version): My Spidey-Sense says that you are not exactly kid-friendly

If not, here's one anyone can come up with the next response or two.

Eddy's Brother (Ed, Edd n Eddy): (To Kevin) So why do you care that I am beating up Pipsqeak? I thought you'd be glad, after all, you did told his middle name anyway...

1. Boards
  2. Cartoons and Animation
  3. If cartoon characters did the Injustice 2/MKX &11 style intro
  • Post New Message