• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Cartoons and Animation
  3. SJW Steven Universe Fans Harass Fanfic Artist Into Attempted Suicide

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
5 years ago#21
zenkai power posted...
creativerealms posted...
BeatScrafty2 posted...
zenkai power posted...
SJWs are pretty much the worst people alive.

---

MRAs. Look at a Man's Right Activist or a Rape Apologist and you will realize that SJWs really are not that bad.

Nice attempt to link MRA's to rape apologists. While I find many aspects of MRA culture pretty cringe worthy (a forest of neckbeards and fedoras as far as they eye can see) most of them are simply exercising their right to peacefully organize and hold opinions which are contrary to third-wave feminism - the shrieking harpies who attempt to shut down any event they organize are far worse.

im going to tell you something shocking most feminists disagree with people like anita

feminists in gamming just want female characters to stop being treated as more than just eye candy and praise games that do it

hell most feminsts like games like bayonetta as bayonetta is a strong character and her being sexuilized is a parody of the way female characters tend to get treated
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: RebeccDOS

RebeccDOS
5 years ago#22
AceMos posted...
im going to tell you something shocking most feminists disagree with people like anita

This.

It's really sad too, because people who complain about Anita are the ones that made her popular because they link so much to her stuff. Literally the only reason she is so popular is because of the haters.

But who cares? AlphaOmegaSin, Thunderf00t, ReviewTechUSA, Davis Aurini, Jordan Owen, TotalBiscuit, Milo Yanniopolous(sp) and many other people will continue talking about them and boosting their popularity because they're unintelligent swine that can't see that them reporting on the "SJWs" does nothing but make the SJWs more popular.

User Info: zenkai power

zenkai power
5 years ago#23
AceMos posted...
RebeccDOS posted...
Literally none of these people who harassed the girl are related in any way to "SJW"s.

The girl herself is an SJW.

dont try to use logic on these haters

they never even think of all the positive things that have come from SJW like the fact gay marriage is now legal

all the issues of modern sexisim and racisim that are brought to the public's eye

the fact shows like steven universe gained a huge fan base do to how progressive it is and this was made known thanks to SJW's

as you said this girl her self is a SJW and seemingly proud of that

the people who harrased her are bullies nothing else just pretending to be SJW just like so many other kinds of bullies who join other groups and give them a bad name

They are SJW's. Much like these pieces of s*** are:
http://i.imgur.com/lryDycI.jpg

Basically, a bunch of adults (including a 30 year old feminist who posts selfies of herself brushing her teeth with a d****) doxx, harass, and threaten to kill a 13 year old. His crime? expressing his opinion that no subject should be off limits for a comedian to joke about.

SJW's are narcissistic, whiny millennials that are more interested in gaining progressive cred from their facebook friends than actually helping someone in need. They believe that because they hold politically correct opinions, they are entitled to harass, bully, or threaten anyone who does not. They accuse others of privilege when most of them have degrees paid for by their parents, live in suburban neighbourhoods, and can afford to sit on the internet all day looking for things to be offended at. They are lower than s*** on the bottom of my shoe.
"Freemasons run the country" - Germs on Smithers face
Maud Pie is my waifu

User Info: RebeccDOS

RebeccDOS
5 years ago#24
zenkai power posted...
They are SJW's. Much like these pieces of s*** are:
http://i.imgur.com/lryDycI.jpg

Given the fact that Dogboner is one of the people in this thread harassing the kid, it shows that it's not exactly a sjw issue seeing as how Dogboner is a massive MRA and him tweeting that probably caused HIS followers to attack the kid.

User Info: K3vintheDork

K3vintheDork
5 years ago#25
When did the Battle of the Sexes become so lame?
HEY, DORKS! GET OUTTA MY BACKYARD!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DvvyPcWOpA

AceMos
5 years ago#26
no those people are again bullies

i get harrased on this verry website for being female should i use that to say all male gamers are pigs

NO because i know they are the vocal minority i know most male gamers dont give a s***

or should i use the people on steam who want to see me naked to call out all steam users NO again they are the minority

see i am able to use my brain and not judge an entire group based on a few people

as i said SJW are the ones who fought hard and got gay marriage to be legal in america

these people are BULLIES they dont care what mask they where they just like to make people feel like s***

i am a feminist and all i want is equality in the gaming community that dont exist yet we are making progress yes but its still not equal in this industry
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: Golden Road

Golden Road
5 years ago#27
He told them that it was their job to cross the line. Then they crossed the line. He's exactly the kind of snot-faced kid every adult wants to teach a lesson, but usually don't because, as an adult, you need to be the bigger person. Still, team no one.
Who's your favorite character from "Bend It Like Beckham"? And you can't say Beckham.

User Info: K3vintheDork

K3vintheDork
5 years ago#28
No, SJWs weren't the ones that fought hard for gay marriage, gay people and their supporters were. If there were SJWs in that group, good for them. But stop trying to claim that entire "victory" for the SJW cause. Besides, I'm not one to celebrate gays also taking part in Government licensed marriage. Really, heterosexuals and gays should've campaigned against Government being involved in marriage and that would've solved everything.

And what inequality exists in the gaming industry? Be honest here. Do we need 50% of all game developers and gamers to be women before there's equality? Is it all numbers based and not based on who you are inside as a person?
HEY, DORKS! GET OUTTA MY BACKYARD!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DvvyPcWOpA

User Info: Bloodstained7

Bloodstained7
5 years ago#29
AceMos posted...
zenkai power posted...
creativerealms posted...
BeatScrafty2 posted...
zenkai power posted...

---

MRAs. Look at a Man's Right Activist or a Rape Apologist and you will realize that SJWs really are not that bad.

Nice attempt to link MRA's to rape apologists. While I find many aspects of MRA culture pretty cringe worthy (a forest of neckbeards and fedoras as far as they eye can see) most of them are simply exercising their right to peacefully organize and hold opinions which are contrary to third-wave feminism - the shrieking harpies who attempt to shut down any event they organize are far worse.

feminists in gamming just want female characters to stop being treated as more than just eye candy and praise games that do it

hell most feminsts like games like bayonetta as bayonetta is a strong character and her being sexuilized is a parody of the way female characters tend to get treated

I would not know that considering all the money that has been thrown her way and all the game companies that have invited her for chats (that she inflates the outcomes for) and all her twitter sheeple.
Mutton, Fresh Mutton!

AceMos
5 years ago#30
Bloodstained7 posted...
AceMos posted...
zenkai power posted...
creativerealms posted...
BeatScrafty2 posted...
zenkai power posted...

---

I would not know that considering all the money that has been thrown her way and all the game companies that have invited her for chats (that she inflates the outcomes for) and all her twitter sheeple.

the money got thrown at her before her videos started aka when people did not know how bad she would f*** up her little analyses of video games

and here is the thing does hse deserve all those rape anita games people made or beat anita to death or all the death threats and every thing no

and guess what those are the things that gave her power as she show cases all of these things making her the victim if people had left her alone she would just be some idiot with a video series

and thats why she gets video game invites is do to this the company's want the postive PR thats it

i am a feminist all of my freinds are feminist's and well think anita is an idiot but guess what our opinions dont make controversy so we dont get the like light

controversy allways gets more press plain and simple

and again SJW are why gay people are allowed to get married in america now yet people like you never think of things like that

no you cling to this vocal minority who no SJW defends and as some one told you this girl her self is a SJW her art work was made to showcase this fact

but hey who cares about facts alphaomega sure as f*** dont
  1. Boards
  2. Cartoons and Animation
  3. SJW Steven Universe Fans Harass Fanfic Artist Into Attempted Suicide
  • Topic Archived