• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Cartoons and Animation
  3. SJW Steven Universe Fans Harass Fanfic Artist Into Attempted Suicide

User Info: Bloodstained7

Bloodstained7
5 years ago#1
Alpha Omega Sin talks about this recent event, but if you did not know about him and did not know about this situation, there are other videos and blogs and posts about it.

Video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deVVU2K0Eo0

One thing is sure, you can be sure as hell that Anita Sarkeesian won't touch this topic without twisting it around to suit her agenda.

This sort of thing is really sad and should never happen, but it seems strange that SJW's of all people are the ones doing this now when they have attacked it for years.
Mutton, Fresh Mutton!

User Info: Lord_Tash

Lord_Tash
5 years ago#2
Attacking people has been their MO from day 1. They're just been attacking their own more and more lately.
Not changing sig until I find 30 people who have read Iron Wok Jan. (and can prove it) 19/30
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/Tash12345/Gfaqs.jpg

Bloodstained7
5 years ago#3
Well yeah, but they are extremists, thats what I meant. Legit feminism is not made up of this much bulls***. People like Sarkeesian, Quinn, and others are a cancer on the movement.
Mutton, Fresh Mutton!

User Info: zenkai power

zenkai power
5 years ago#4
SJWs are pretty much the worst people alive.
"Freemasons run the country" - Germs on Smithers face
Maud Pie is my waifu

Bloodstained7
5 years ago#5
^Seems like it is getting there, actually, yeah.
Mutton, Fresh Mutton!

User Info: Golden Road

Golden Road
5 years ago#6
Bloodstained7 posted...
Well yeah, but they are extremists, thats what I meant. Legit feminism is not made up of this much bulls***. People like Sarkeesian, Quinn, and others are a cancer on the movement.

I don't remember Anita or Zoe harassing people to the point where they attempted suicide. Why are you equating them with this?
Who's your favorite character from "Bend It Like Beckham"? And you can't say Beckham.

User Info: Black_Arch

Black_Arch
5 years ago#7
Golden Road posted...
I don't remember Anita or Zoe harassing people to the point where they attempted suicide. Why are you equating them with this?

Because everyone hates Anita and Zoe. Everything is their fault. They caused everything bad that ever happened. They tried to kill this fan art girl because that's what they do on their off time. Everything is about how SJWs are ruining the world and killing everyone.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Give me Liberty, or give me Death! - Patrick Henry

User Info: BeatScrafty2

BeatScrafty2
5 years ago#8
zenkai power posted...
SJWs are pretty much the worst people alive.

---
3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
I'm not necessarily always right, so take anything I say with a grain of salt.

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
5 years ago#9
these are not SJW they are bullies as long as people paint all people who seek equality with that term you are just on the other side of the problem both sides are scum
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: MrKoyemshi

MrKoyemshi
5 years ago#10
So tired of internet nomenclature.
"You haven't span all across the animes." - donkeyjack
  1. Boards
  2. Cartoons and Animation
  3. SJW Steven Universe Fans Harass Fanfic Artist Into Attempted Suicide
  • Topic Archived