• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Cartoons and Animation
  3. Dexter's Rude Removal to be show tomorrow at noon

User Info: bcornelia

bcornelia
6 years ago#41
I don't get the "at least we know it's real now" posts. This thing's existence has been confirmed for years and years.
My old account got better.

User Info: silly_sausage

silly_sausage
6 years ago#42
I can see why this thing was banned from CN. It was actually pretty damn explicit. It left very little to the imagination, you knew exactly what they were saying. Whereas Spongebob took a more vague approach, it merely suggested profanity for the most part, and the dolphin noises added a sense of silliness, dulling the shock.
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann

User Info: Hedgehog_Knight

Hedgehog_Knight
6 years ago#43
gamester_12345 posted...
I guess the only thing we can hope now is that people attempts to reconstruct the audio by "subtly" splicing in partial audio from other shows the voice actors did....

There's one already made by electricthecheese, just search Youtube for Dexter's Rude Removal [UNCUT]. It removes the bleeps, splices in swearing, and even contains the line you're looking for.
"All stopped too... If we have no magic stick, it will be the same thing." - Zac - PuLiRuLa

User Info: Shadow_StarWolf

Shadow_StarWolf
6 years ago#44
It's in tube
http://i.imgur.com/ZOdcN.png
We Are XROS HEART!

User Info: the_NGW

the_NGW
6 years ago#45
Gigaraver posted...
In any case, I suppose this would have been a lot more fun and shocking back in its prime. Weirdly enough, all of the blame can go on to the internet. For hyping it AND for desensitizing people. :P

Pretty much yeah. Had this been aired on tv as originally intended it would have caused quite the stir, but the internet REALLY did a number on the hype behind it.
Now Playing: Dark Souls, Demon's Souls, Dragon's Dogma, Pokemon Black 2, Alan Wake
Now Watching: Kamen Rider Wizard, Kamen Rider W, Kamen Rider Kiva

User Info: C_Money17

C_Money17
6 years ago#46
There's one already made by electricthecheese, just search Youtube for Dexter's Rude Removal [UNCUT]. It removes the bleeps, splices in swearing, and even contains the line you're looking for.

That was actually pretty damn good.
http://stopsay.in/epic
Stop saying "epic", goddamn it. Also, "noone" is not a word. It's "no one".

User Info: Shadow_StarWolf

Shadow_StarWolf
6 years ago#47
Pretty much yeah. Had this been aired on tv as originally intended it would have caused quite the stir, but the internet REALLY did a number on the hype behind it.

Agreed.
http://i.imgur.com/ZOdcN.png
We Are XROS HEART!

User Info: DarkNight11

DarkNight11
6 years ago#48
Hedgehog_Knight posted...
gamester_12345 posted...
I guess the only thing we can hope now is that people attempts to reconstruct the audio by "subtly" splicing in partial audio from other shows the voice actors did....

lmao, dude did a pretty nice job.
Anyone questioning SpongeBob's sexuality has something to hide themselves.
(message deleted)

User Info: hyperpsycho

hyperpsycho
6 years ago#50
Rude removal should have remained a legend since the actual episode was unable to live up to the hype.

Yeah, gotta disagree with this one. I'm glad we can finally get to see it.
  1. Boards
  2. Cartoons and Animation
  3. Dexter's Rude Removal to be show tomorrow at noon
  • Topic Archived