• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ys Origin
  3. Easier Dalles fight with Toal

User Info: Ohioguy1980

Ohioguy1980
4 months ago#1
For his first form, charged bombs (yellow) and slashing will destroy him quickly. On his second form, Dalles puts up shields that must be taken out with the corresponding special (green, red, yellow). For some reason Toal’s fire (red) can break both the green and red shields. On top of that, it can damage him quite a bit through his shields. On his third firm, take out one of his minions and just use fire on his shield until he dies.

User Info: Resenting

Resenting
1 month ago#2
Nice thanks for the tips. I'm almost done my Yunica nightmare run and then all I have left is Toal! I'll be utilizing this for sure
Forgot old account password early 2000's, longtime lurker since then.

Ohioguy1980
1 month ago#3
Yunica nightmare was just that. Toal was equally as hard on Dalles until I figured out that his fire was OP and could hurt Dalles even through his shields.

Resenting
4 weeks ago#4
Just at khonsclard with toal now. I'll let you know how my Dalles and Darm fight go. Not sure if I'll need to over level? Then just nightmare boss rush left... any tips for that? Haha

Ohioguy1980
4 weeks ago#5
Nightmare boss rush? Just leave the system on as long as needed, lol. Your preset levels levels are pretty low. Knowing patterns and infinite continues are your best friends.

I would say level 48 at the lowest for end game Nightmare. I would say it gets “easy” by 53-55 and it shouldn’t be too hard to level up to that point, even on nightmare. One or two levels can be the difference between getting stomped and victory.

Resenting
4 weeks ago#6
Haha will do! I'm going to try rush tomorrow! Hopefully it goes well, I think only kishgal will give me a headache honestly. Going to rush with Hugo. Also thanks again for that awesome tip phase 2 Dalles got devasted by toals fire skill! Darm gave me a little trouble but managed it at 51 to unlock final bonus shop items
  1. Boards
  2. Ys Origin
  3. Easier Dalles fight with Toal
  • Post New Message