• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ys Origin
  3. Ps Vita or Ps4

User Info: thexblade

thexblade
1 year ago#1
Which one is the better version? Did they fix the slowdown problem with the vita version?

User Info: Kogepan

Kogepan
1 year ago#2
Nope slow down still exists (Just completed it with Yunica)
Playing on physical copy.

Thing is it doesnt bother me. Ive played enough Nes/Snes games with slow down so im used to it.

Ys just suits portable play so Ill always favour the portability.

User Info: SwordKirby123

SwordKirby123
1 year ago#3
The only time I actually found the slowdown irritating on the Vita was on Nightmare, and especially the final boss (though some other bosses are pretty bad as well). I didn't really play much after the patch was released. From the little I did play however, they did seem to have relieved the slowdown somewhat, but not enough for me to go back on my decision to not purchase the physical edition.

If you are not playing on Nightmare, I would say go for whichever platform you want to play on. But for Nightmare I really can't recommend playing on the Vita based on my pre-patch experience. Moreso, if it is the first time you go through Nightmare on the game.

I'm just going to add that I don't really care for portability, so that might be included in my opinion as well.
  1. Boards
  2. Ys Origin
  3. Ps Vita or Ps4
  • Topic Archived