You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. Flash sale is it worth buying
Daemon_10 1 year ago#11
LORDVADER110 posted...
I would.

30mins searching for a player None

Search for lobbie none.

The game is crap because you get stuck in the air combo.

I have no issues finding people. Connections on the other hand are a different story. How do you search? Any/Any is the only way to go.
Benify 1 year ago#12
It's the best fighting game and no other game comes close. There's no real unlockables besides character endings that are achieved by beating the easy Arcade Mode, characters titles that you can use for your ID card, and herald colors which are basically a silver coating over the characters and are basically impossible to unlock at this point unless you have a friend boost your rank in the Heroes vs Heralds mode.

The game has quite a learning curve, but a lot of players are willing to help newer ones get better. '~'
hi
(edited 1 year ago)
Online is atrocious as you basically have to torment yourself playing veterans of the game with no learning curve playing other beginners like yourself. I’m 7 and 56 with all my wins coming from 3rd ranks and above.

YAHTZEE!!!!
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. Flash sale is it worth buying

GameFAQs Q&A