• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. Playing this game with a PS4 controller vs. playing original release on PS3 cont
renzokuken99 4 years ago#1
I was wondering if anyone has any input on how this game feels with a PS4 controller? Aside from the game itself just the controller is something I am concerned about in buying this game. To me, the PS3 controller just has a different feel and feels more instant/responsive than the PS4 one....almost like the PS4 controller has a millisecond input delay? I'm sure this is just in my head....but does anyone have any comment on this factor of which controller is best for this game? (ie, which console version I should be tracking down)
"Where were you Childs?"
Get busy living, or get busy dying
mightbedaGOAT 4 years ago#2
Get a Brook Converter so you can use your DS3 on PS4. I personally prefer a wired DS2 to either of them, and a Brook Converter allows me to stick with using one on current gen.
Queen City's Finest
PSN: illius_willius
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. Playing this game with a PS4 controller vs. playing original release on PS3 cont
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A