• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. Trophies Needed Before Infinite
Shy_Guy_Sempai 4 years ago#1
I became interested in MVC Infinite because of X and Sigma being on the roster. So I pre-ordered. While there, the Gamestop I went to had a physical copy of UMVC3. I never really got around to playing the game. I know people are really good at the game. I know there are online trophies, and I like to 100% my games. So, that being said, I don't really have the time to "get gud" nor do I care to for this title when the next game is about to come out. I know there is not a lot of time, but are there any players willing to help with the online trophies? I know there is a 10 game win streak and reach a certain rank and number of wins online. It will be virtually impossible for me this late into the game unless I get a boosting partner. A noob, a veteran, or even someone who still needs help for themself. It'd be greatly appreciated. I know some may frown upon trophies, especially in fighting games, but I'm not out to be the best, I just want to have fun and get some games completed to show my support. If I start out in Infinite at the same time as everyone else, I may find I have a knack for a little competition then, but only then. Thank you!

My psn is: shyguysenpai

Make sure to leave a message with Marvel in the message so I know why I'm getting a friend request! Thanks again!
Wii FC: 5337 0236 8343 2247
Brawl Code: 5412-9539-1441
Lord_Wombat 4 years ago#2
Sure, as long as you're willing to return the favor :)

Psn is same as my username btw
Shy_Guy_Sempai 4 years ago#3
hey lord_wombat. sorry it's been a bit. I didn't think anyone would respond! of course I'll return the favor! I've done that for years on this site and others! Man of my word! I'll add you later!
Wii FC: 5337 0236 8343 2247
Brawl Code: 5412-9539-1441
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. Trophies Needed Before Infinite
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A