• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. Need some help with air combos / juggling
unknown_VS 4 years ago#1
What are some easy juggles to use online?

Seriously I love this game, but I'm totally casual at it, basically I have no idea what I'm doing lol, my team is Viper, Morrigan, Trish...
mightbedaGOAT 4 years ago#2
How easy are we talking? Viper can just "magic series" into OTG hyper for something with simple execution. I don't play Morrigan, but I feel like she's able to do the same. Trish, outside of an OTG assist, you'll need to either cut the combo short into an air hyper or learn to "Tiger Knee" it on the ground. Their better stuff is much more technical, though.
Queen City's Finest
PSN: illius_willius
Hades192 4 years ago#3
M,M,H,S

Is somewhat standard in the air for most characters.

Characters with a double jump like Dante allow:

M,M, air hike (jump) M ........
(.......) means there's options available like Qcf+O into a super.

(......) M, QCF+M.

After the air hike I'm pretty sure you can L,L, Qcf+L.

It's no doubt hard and in all honesty I'm garbage online; PS3!

I play been playing on the vita recently and finally things have been comming together for me; like Bold Canceling!

A lot has to do with spacing and timing to connect which makes its that much more difficult while playing.
O no, o no don't go, o slow down Joe; The righteous path is straight as an arrow, Take a walk and you'll find it's too narrow.
Too narrow for the likes of me!
unknown_VS 4 years ago#4
Hades192 posted...
M,M,H,S

Is somewhat standard in the air for most characters.

Characters with a double jump like Dante allow:

M,M, air hike (jump) M ........
(.......) means there's options available like Qcf+O into a super.

(......) M, QCF+M.

After the air hike I'm pretty sure you can L,L, Qcf+L.

It's no doubt hard and in all honesty I'm garbage online; PS3!

I play been playing on the vita recently and finally things have been comming together for me; like Bold Canceling!

A lot has to do with spacing and timing to connect which makes its that much more difficult while playing.

Hmm, thanks, that's more like something I can understand - I really have no practice in 2d fighters and most of them are extremely awkward to me, but I feel this game is more accessible - I mean I get a lot of stuff done offline (outside of infinity juggles which I never tried) but online I barely even got a hit in, and honestly I also thought it was quite laggy (that day psn was just pretty bad overall) - I usually can hang with people even if I don't really know the mechanics in a fighting game (like VF, SF only Cammy though) but with the slightest lag my lack of experience is showing lol.

Anyways thanks, I'll give those things a try, especially air attacks are probably something I need to practice.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. Need some help with air combos / juggling
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A