• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us Part II
  3. Female Bodybuilder proves that Abby's muscles are unrealistic in TLOU world.

User Info: MoJoTuck

MoJoTuck
3 weeks ago#121
MoJoTuck posted...
Mr. Grumbles is truly and literally the commenting personification of grumbles. Mmmmm. Hmmmm. LOL.
They actually narrowed it from synapses in their lore. I'm too lazy to look it up right now. It had something to do w/ cordyceps, probably not close but it began w/ c. I remember that much.
Si vis pacem, parabellum.

User Info: Jtenka

Jtenka
3 weeks ago#122
'I had no trainer, no diet, no programmes. Just my own research and hard work' - great way to start off with knowledge.

Maybe get somebody who knows what they are doing. I've trained and fought with women like Abby many times over the years (in competitive boxing). Especially competitive power lifters. Genetics is definitely a huge factor in this especially those of eastern European heritage. It's not a one size fits all.

I've seen 8 stone men struggle to hit 10 stone.
GT - Jtenka
PSN- Jtenka

MoJoTuck
3 weeks ago#123
Jtenka posted...
'I had no trainer, no diet, no programmes. Just my own research and hard work' - great way to start off with knowledge.

Maybe get somebody who knows what they are doing. I've trained and fought with women like Abby many times over the years (in competitive boxing). Especially competitive power lifters. Genetics is definitely a huge factor in this especially those of eastern European heritage. It's not a one size fits all.

I've seen 8 stone men struggle to hit 10 stone.
Thank you for your input. I know women like Abby are present in all nations, all states, all cities, all counties. We only need to open our eyes and see the female strength in all our lives at all times. Muscles or no muscles.

User Info: Brackie

Brackie
3 weeks ago#124
MoJoTuck posted...
Thank you for your input. I know women like Abby are present in all nations, all states, all cities, all counties. We only need to open our eyes and see the female strength in all our lives at all times. Muscles or no muscles.
Haha

You're over eggin it a bit man atm. You need to back off a little and be more subtle ;)
Lefties vs right wingers? What about the sane people in the middle?

MoJoTuck
3 weeks ago#125
Brackie posted...
Haha

You're over eggin it a bit man atm. You need to back off a little and be more subtle ;)
LOL. I'm up late, but why you responding? What do you care one way or the other?

I like strong women. I think the world is in a worst spot because of the lack of estrogen in major markets/politics. Less testosterone like yourself, more estrogen in world politics and we'd have a better economy and a more peaceful world. Come at me brosefine.

I'm a USA patriot through and through but right now I'd take Merkel over Trump anyday of the week and twice on Sunday for good measure. (if Merkel was miraculously a US citizen).

User Info: Brackie

Brackie
3 weeks ago#126
MoJoTuck posted...
LOL. I'm up late, but why you responding? What do you care one way or the other?

I like strong women. I think the world is in a worst spot because of the lack of estrogen in major markets/politics. Less testosterone like yourself, more estrogen in world politics and we'd have a better economy and a more peaceful world. Come at me brosefine.

I'm a USA patriot through and through but right now I'd take Merkel over Trump anyday of the week and twice on Sunday for good measure. (if Merkel was miraculously a US citizen).

Oh I agree. Margaret Thatcher was the best British Prime Minister of the last 40 years.

Lefties vs right wingers? What about the sane people in the middle?

User Info: LazyyAmerican

LazyyAmerican
3 weeks ago#127
I love how the thread title mentions a body builder and the last post I'm seeing involves a prime minister....gamefaqs u dont disappoint.
What is freedom?

User Info: sharazisspecial

sharazisspecial
3 weeks ago#128
Maybe Abby has PCOS that the op doesn’t have?
It causes a big boost in androgen and muscle strength.
Its not uncommon among women from my experience (my sister has it.)

User Info: Dragonage2ftw

Dragonage2ftw
3 weeks ago#129
“Proves”.

Sure, tc. Sure.
Official Yu Narukami, Incineroar, Parasoul, Sombra, Black Widow, RE5 Jill, Kaede Akamatsu, Kamala Khan, Rehgar, Orisa, R.Mika, 2B, and Power Girl everywhere.

MoJoTuck
3 weeks ago#130
LazyyAmerican posted...
I love how the thread title mentions a body builder and the last post I'm seeing involves a prime minister....gamefaqs u dont disappoint.
A female bodybuilder and a female prime minister and a hopeful female US president at that.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us Part II
  3. Female Bodybuilder proves that Abby's muscles are unrealistic in TLOU world.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A