• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Cooler_Gold

Cooler_Gold
3 days ago#1
That many of this games detractors are open or closet bigots. If you only give shallow criticism of this game that's anywhere along the lines of "Abby looks like a man, Story sucks, Joel is OUt oF CharACtEr" I will assume you're bigoted if you have faulty or no reasoning. The amount of people on here who are just here to hate, who haven't even played the game, let alone, tkou 1 is gross. But please, don't hide how vvile you are. Makes it more difficult to tag users.
KHBBS > KHDDD > KHDAYS > KH2 > KH3 > KH1 > KHCOM > KH0.2 > KHRECOM > KHRECODED > KHCHI > KHCODED

User Info: DenpaKen

DenpaKen
3 days ago#2
If you're so progressive
Can you at least talk like an adult?

User Info: jazsper77

jazsper77
3 days ago#3
Remember they want inclusion and diversity. That is until you don’t fully submit to the agenda. Cuz then you a homophobe,bigot, racist, islamaphobe, etc etc etc

User Info: TheOtherMike

TheOtherMike
3 days ago#4
Cooler_Gold posted...
If you only give shallow criticism of this game that's anywhere along the lines of "Abby looks like a man, Story sucks, Joel is OUt oF CharACtEr" I will assume you're bigoted if you have faulty or no reasoning.

A lot of people simply aren't articulate enough to go into detail about what they didn't like. It's absolutely possible to dislike the story without "lesbians! Trans!" being the reason. I'm gay and I have a few issues with the story, though I really enjoyed it overall. I disagree that Joel acted out of character, but there's absolutely no reason to assume "bigotry!" when someone thinks he did. It just doesn't logically follow. Abby's muscles are pretty extreme, but not impossible by any stretch given a) women with her body type exist, b) her standing in the WLF and the resources available to them, and c) literal in-game dialogue specifying that she trains like crazy. I wouldn't call dislike of her appearance bigotry, just a mix of people not connecting the dots that explain her muscle mass and some immature people who don't like playing as unattractive characters. So maybe there's some bigotry in that specific complaint, but it's not unique to this game. People similarly b****ed about Jill in R3make.
(edited 3 days ago)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A